Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 11:42 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

Hi All! Justin may be correct about the "large" accounts, I just checked my largest acccount: All my pets are at 100% for H/H/H! On that account I made sure they were 100$ before putting them to bed after playing with them for awhile, then back to my fav.

The other "large" account has about 10 less and I wasn't as good about tending to them at the very start. The lowest was at 75% for hunger, Happiness was at 100% and Health was generally close to the hunger setting.

There is HOPE after all! Also I have had no difficulty adopting pets but one of my girls account is on the server they are having trouble with, so her's is a hit or miss. She would really love a new account but with all of the adoption issues I am afraid to start one - she is not a happy camper and doesn't want to wait.
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2009, 12:08 AM   #82

Imanana2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds positive that they are working on it. I have a large account and I would probably just quit Webkinz if I had to feed and play with each one every day! I am watching to see how this play out before I buy anymore that's for sure!
Imanana2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:05 AM   #83
At least I'm not a

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

This is just horrible. Ganz should really work hard to fix this.
It is completely unfair for little kids because if they can only go on for a limited amount of time, they're going to be spending all of said time trying to get money to feed their Kinz.

I hope everyone's account gets fixed pronto!
RetroBean is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:57 AM   #84
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

IM really happy that you got ahold of someone at ganz justin, at least we know their intent..... and have some type of explanation. but i have to tell you, ww will not be my happy place if i have to worry about it so much .................. frankly im jsut so worn out with all this tonight and i dont even have anything to add anymore except wondering if my three bags of unregistered plushies are going to ever be adopted. so far, all three accounts still have hunger levlels near 0, no matter what i do. so i dont understand why the creative director said the feature has been removed. not on my account it hasnt. im just so tired................. i dont have many outlets in my life and this was probably my only one................... now m not sure if i can hadle these new changes even if they modify it................ anyway , thanks justin.

what on earth are ww users doing right now who ae not aware of wi, but have their pets so sick?

oh well..................
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:18 AM   #85
SG
SG

SG is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you very much for the update.
SG is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:59 AM   #86
ChipperCherry5
Gift Trainee

ChipperCherry5 is on a distinguished road

That is funny.................. I have 6 webkinz and NONE of my webkinz have suffered a happiness or hunger drop................................................................... wierd. Is anyone else's account like mine?Thank you Justin for warning me about what could happen. That helps ALOT!
ChipperCherry5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:02 AM   #87

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

Currently I have around a hundred pets entered on one account (have a total of four accounts). But I also have nearly 50 more pets I have purchased and am waiting to enter at key times. I had responded to Ganz and reminded them that customers like myself would stop purchasing more pets and other Ganz items if we had to spend our time and kinz cash feeding them for hours.

There's something to be said having the influence from a large and knowlegable group such as us here at WI. Thanks for taking the lead for us!
Adventurekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:38 AM   #88

Iluvwebkinz2 will become famous soon enough

Hi

Thanks for the post. Good to know they are tryiing to fix this stuff.
Iluvwebkinz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:45 AM   #89
Gifted

sweetkinz is on a distinguished road

I don't even bother getting my pets back up to 100%...it's not like thay will die or anything. I am not wasting my kc on that ???
sweetkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:52 AM   #90
Gift Guru

K1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Thank you for getting all this information. My daughter doesn't have time to always go on WW because of school and all her pets are almost down to zero. I'll try doing her daily's and see if that helps.
I have a problem where I can't get into my room after adopting a pet. I can sign on and do everything but once I try and go in my room WW logs me off. I haven't even opened my new pets gift yet. Ganz returned my e-mail and told me to call a number and enter a code, then let them know what is going on. Someone is "supposed to" call me back today. Hopefully all this will fix our problems. Thanks again...............K
K1234 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: