Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 10:09 PM   #71
Webkinz :)
r-jay is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

Thank you Justin for getting us this information, at least we know now that Ganz is trying to fix it.
r-jay is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 10:17 PM   #72
Webiemommy
Gift Trainee

Abigail01 has a spectacular aura about

Thank you Justin for getting the facts straight from Ganz for all of us.
We appreciate the work that you do for us!
Abigail01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:20 PM   #73

Acutus is an unknown quantity at this point

All I can say is that if they wrote the code more efficiently this time it must've really stunk in 2006! did they say what they will consider a large account? I think they just need to have things the way the have been for the past couple years.
Acutus is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:30 PM   #74
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I am glad to see Ganz is working on the HHH issue, especially since it affects two accounts in my family. Does this mean the pets at zero will be boosted back up to thier previos level? My daughter can't afford to feed 80 pets to get them back up to 100. The spa would cost over 20,000 kc. My sons account would cost over 32,000. Even with dailies with free food, it would not even come close to being enough. I hope Ganz does the right thing, like they did when there was the garden glitch, and I opened my account to a ready to harvest garden. Thank you so much for keeping us up to date.

---------- mimzysmom added 5 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mumsey321
Thank you, Justin, for obtaining this valuable information from a reliable source. I am delighted to know that the H/H/H issue is being addressed. All my family members have at least one account with a large number of pets, and my husband and daughter were actually swearing off Webkinz for good due to the huge impact on their accounts. I am wondering, though, if Ganz is going to restore the pets affected, or if we still have to call individually to have that taken care of? My daughter has around 115 pets, all with extremely low H/H/H, and it is virtually impossible for her to come up with enough Kinzcash to restore them to 100%. Thanks again for addressing these issues for all of us WI members!
My kids and I were slowly bringing my husband over to the dark side of Webkinz when the visiting glich started. When my hubby travels, he had an account he would play on in the evening with our kids, and visit their houses. But then they kept getting kicked off the account. So he lost interest.

Last edited by mimzysmom; 03-10-2009 at 10:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:33 PM   #75

Acutus is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
Another major issue for the majority of us is the room naming system, which we mostly all hate. Hundreds of people have written hundreds of comments and suggestions about this, but still no response. Maybe you could scope out something about this issue as well.
AMEN to that!

View Post Originally Posted by bennysmommy1
but knowing this will now limit my webkinz pet buys. instead of 2to3 maybe just 1.
I've held off buying the pheonix because of the adoption thing and I was also planning to get 3 others.
Acutus is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:40 PM   #76

drcm1 is an unknown quantity at this point

And again you are the Rock Star!!!!!
drcm1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:41 PM   #77
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Acutus
AMEN to that!

I've held off buying the pheonix because of the adoption thing and I was also planning to get 3 others.
Since they eliminated the lava as an exclusive, I have not adopted one pet. Well, only the purple floral fox I named after my cat that passed away.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:06 PM   #78

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by mimzysmom
Since they eliminated the lava as an exclusive, I have not adopted one pet. Well, only the purple floral fox I named after my cat that passed away.
mimzysmom, sorry to hear about your real cat who passed away, you must have had a very special kitty! It is so hard to lose a pet as they are members of our families for those of us who LOVE real and plushie pets! I still have not been able to name a cat or a dog after the two we lost awhile back. Pets give us so much love and pleasure, granted they are work yet so worth it as they give so much unconditional love.

Written with a golden retriever and english setter laying on my feet . . .
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:28 PM   #79
Lil Kinz
WebkinzX0X0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

omg i got 4 new kinz and i cant adopt them i am too scared but i can wait it is hard but yeah i am new here too hi pplz:husky::husky::husky::husky::husky:
WebkinzX0X0 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:42 PM   #80

32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all

Cheers everyone! I've been reading and trying to keep up on all of the latest news and events and issues here on this site as well as on WW. The one that really tugged at my heart was the message about the mother who's was in tears about the HHH on her account and when she contacted GANZ about the situation, the customer service rep didn't appear to be concerned, rather annoyed about her complaint! I'm a mother of 3 children, all of whom have loads of webkinz and adore the activity. None of us have been effected by these latest issues and I can only imaging what the parents are going through while their children may be going through these downshifts on the HHH and the adoption center. For those who have lost a load of kinzcash from these events/issues, is it possible for GANZ to replace those funds and items sold to keep their pets HHH? This is just a thought. I was wondering what any of you may think/view about that idea.

~Jill~

Last edited by Justin; 03-11-2009 at 05:52 AM.. Reason: age removed
32saoirse is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: