Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 08:20 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

Thank you Justin for getting answers to our dilemmas. We so appreciate your extra efforts to help all the Webkinz owners. This is why I have stayed with Webkinz Insider.com for all of the hard work and caring from everyone involved with the site.

Thank you!

PS: Hope Kopi wins!
bbstinger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 08:30 PM   #52

katmanndoo is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Even though you didn't get the answer that any of us wanted to hear/read, thanks for being so diligent, and getting answers. Justin, I hope you and all the admin know how much we appreciate you all and this site!!! Thanks again.
katmanndoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:32 PM   #53
princesskitty237

princesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by me-is-flower
Oh Noes
I don't know what to do, my acount expires in a week exactly, I am buying my Webkinz tomorrow, should I adopt it then phone? Or hold off on adopting it like they said, and phone them to tell them I am adopting, because I have to?
If I am thinking correctly, I believe you get a grace period of 2 weeks (after your one year is up) during which you still can access your account.

Don't hold me to this though.
princesskitty_3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:36 PM   #54

wdwdreamin will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the info!

I agree that the H/H/H "feature" is not necessary and even unfair to those who can't spend as much time in the game. We shouldn't have to worry if we go on vacation for a week or if real life issues keep us away for a bit!!
wdwdreamin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:39 PM   #55
Yeah! I am
Gifted

Gr8stmom will become famous soon enough

Thank you so much for getting answers!

I am glad to hear they are listening and addressing these issues. I only wish Ganz had told us this information themselves via their webiste or blog.
Gr8stmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:46 PM   #56
cbbjmom

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

So that explains all the new 100s that i saw this afternoon! i hope it works out like he said. but knowing this will now limit my webkinz pet buys. instead of 2to3 maybe just 1.

---------- bennysmommy1 added 1 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Thanks for the help justin. great work!

Last edited by bennysmommy1; 03-10-2009 at 08:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bennysmommy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:47 PM   #57
loves

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by me-is-flower
Oh Noes
I don't know what to do, my acount expires in a week exactly, I am buying my Webkinz tomorrow, should I adopt it then phone? Or hold off on adopting it like they said, and phone them to tell them I am adopting, because I have to?
I'm in the exact same situation - one of my 2 accounts expires on the 17th. I have a webbie to adopt, but I've been waiting because of the glitches. The good thing is, the Webkinz user agreement says "If you let your Account lapse without renewing it prior to the end of your then-current Registration Period as discussed above, you may reactivate your Account within the next six months," so it looks like we have some time. Has anybody actually let their account go and then reactivated it within the 6 months afterward? Do you know if you lose anything by doing that?

The other thing is, the adoption problems haven't been on every account, so there's a chance you might not be affected. I think I might wait until next week to see if they get it fixed by then, and if it's not officially resolved, take my chances anyway.

Good luck!
July is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:50 PM   #58
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Thank you so much, Justin, for contacting Ganz. We all feel soooo frustrated, writing our concerns in the comments section and never knowing if they are ever read, and never getting a response. Another major issue for the majority of us is the room naming system, which we mostly all hate. Hundreds of people have written hundreds of comments and suggestions about this, but still no response. Maybe you could scope out something about this issue as well.

Thank you, WI, we would be lost without you.
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:52 PM   #59
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Thank you, Justin, for obtaining this valuable information from a reliable source. I am delighted to know that the H/H/H issue is being addressed. All my family members have at least one account with a large number of pets, and my husband and daughter were actually swearing off Webkinz for good due to the huge impact on their accounts. I am wondering, though, if Ganz is going to restore the pets affected, or if we still have to call individually to have that taken care of? My daughter has around 115 pets, all with extremely low H/H/H, and it is virtually impossible for her to come up with enough Kinzcash to restore them to 100%. Thanks again for addressing these issues for all of us WI members!
mumsey321 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:08 PM   #60
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

Justin, thank you so much for talking to Ganz for us. I really appreciate that Ganz understands how frustrating this is for us and that they are working to correct it. You're the best!
GrandBlancGirls is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: