Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 06:00 PM   #31
tdi freak
Webkinz :)

knut96 has a spectacular aura aboutknut96 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

well at least we have some answers now thanks for posting
knut96 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 06:07 PM   #32
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Ok that was so confusing how they would think kids would like that feature. But what do we do about the low HHH levels Ganz did to all the pets on some accounts? I had them all to the 100s and some are down way to 65 so what should we do? Will logging in from now on bring them back up or do we have to manually do it (feed the pet, play games, exercies, ugh)
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:09 PM   #33

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

Thanks for the info. Justin! Great to get some actual answers! I understand the idea for the HHH drops- I will probably get rotten virtual tomatoes thrown at my post, but I think it does make them feel more "alive" and interactive with some more fluctuations with HHH. Not like we have been experiencing, this is maddening! But, I do understand and tend to agree with the idea they were going for... just in a much more scaled back way! I remember when we first got our webkinz, it seemed like the HHH never changed... that wasn't too much fun either! You didn't have to pay attention to them! Now, however, we've swung in the completely opposite direction (swung too far, lol) Hopefully, they will find a nice, interactive, easier, less time consuming, and not as hard on the old clicker fingers (i.e. kinzcash earners) , way to strike a balance! Okay, now I'm going to take covers for the flying tomatoes!!!!!

---------- ttfntigger added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Thanks for the info. Justin! Great to get some actual answers! I understand the idea for the HHH drops- I will probably get rotten virtual tomatoes thrown at my post, but I think it does make them feel more "alive" and interactive with some more fluctuations with HHH. Not like we have been experiencing, this is maddening! But, I do understand and tend to agree with the idea they were going for... just in a much more scaled back way! I remember when we first got our webkinz, it seemed like the HHH never changed... that wasn't too much fun either! You didn't have to pay attention to them! Now, however, we've swung in the completely opposite direction (swung too far, lol) Hopefully, they will find a nice, interactive, easier, less time consuming, and not as hard on the old clicker fingers (i.e. kinzcash earners) , way to strike a balance! Okay, now I'm going to take cover from the flying tomatoes!!!!!

Last edited by ttfntigger; 03-10-2009 at 06:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ttfntigger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:10 PM   #34
puglover1230

hunter1230 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

i just adotped a white poodle and when i went to play with it this happend

it kept saying sorry we can't connect to the sever at this time please logg in again and i kept on relogging in and i have a kinz style codeand trading card code too and i want to play so badly but i can't i hope webkinz fixes this

this is what i think webkinz is right now
hunter1230 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:12 PM   #35

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

What happened to the modify button?? Went to fix a grammatical error I missed, and couldn't! Sorry, for the second post (wanted to fix it)! Thanks, ttfntigger
ttfntigger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:35 PM   #36
hy, yes! I AM A
Gift Guru

kt150 will become famous soon enough

So are they going to compensate us? Are they going to boost our pets' HHH levels back up? Are they going to compensate those of us who wasted tons of KC feeding our pets and taking them to the spa and on vacation?

Doubtful.
kt150 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:49 PM   #37
grandmato4 is on a distinguished road

Justin, thanks for getting some answers for us. However, I'm still not happy with their take on this. If I want to teach my children the responsiblity of caring for a pet then I will buy them a real pet. Webkinz was suppose to be a place to go and adopt a pet and have fun with it not a place where you had to worry if you couldn't get on every day your pets vitals would drop. I have two grandkids that are only allowed on the computer on weekends, so suffice to say they will be punished by Ganz for following the rules of their household. Please, Ganz, this is a VIRTUAL site, it is not the real world. It's suppose to be a place to go and have fun and not have all the perils of the "real world".
grandmato4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:51 PM   #38
Banned
purplerocks786 has a spectacular aura about

hi my name is joe

---------- purplerocks786 added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

so should i still adopt pets or should i wait for some days?

Last edited by purplerocks786; 03-10-2009 at 06:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
purplerocks786 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:58 PM   #39
Unrigistered

Thumbs down Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

I AM SO Annoyed by this HHH Drop issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have like 6 accounts! lol
And some I'm not on a lot
But I just hate this new feature!!!!!!!!!!
I don't even think it's a feature!
I think it's dumb lol
Old 03-10-2009, 07:03 PM   #40
DES
Survivor and
Gift Guru

DES has disabled reputation

Hi everyone, I called Ganz today due to the fact that I had been locked out since maintenance. They fixed it and then waited while I tried to get in on the accounts. I mentioned how disappointed we were about the HHH since the large account belongs to my grandson and he isn't here everyday. He explained that we needed to get them up to High status and then go to the arcade when on. He even deposited enough KC for us to do that. And then took care of items that had been stuck in a room for months. None of this would have been accomplished if I had not followed Justin's suggestion of hitting 0 until I got a real person. Each time I was transferred to a voicemail I hit 0 again. I think they got tired of it and finally put me to someone. Thanks Justin.
DES is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: