Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 04:57 PM   #11
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

Thanks for the info-I reilize they say they have "taken it out" however will it RESTORE what they have already taken away? Just curios..I do understand their point-but it's for kids in acutality.

My letter to Ganz shows more clearly my view-and it still stands even considering their reasoning.

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing this because it has been brought to my attention that Ganz now will be punishing children who do not log on and play with their Webkinz daily by making their baby's health, hunger, and happiness suffer.

I wanted to voice my deepest concern about this policy. I fear that if you punish children for not logging onto Webkinz on a daily basis, it will be, in essence, punishing children that have responibities and show responible behavior by doing things like, after school activities, homework, chores or even playing outside after school. Not only is it hard for responsible kids to log on everyday, but it is even harder for them to devote the time to earning enough money to keep their babies happy.

I am writing in the hopes that you will see the error of this new policy and revert back to keeping the health, happiness, and hunger levels the same during periods of inactivity on the account. When an account is inactive it might not be because they are shunning Ganz, it could be that they are doing productive things for society, responsible things around the home or just spending time with their family-like going on vacation. How am I supposed to tell my kids that when they go to say goodbye to their dad who will be leaving with the Army to go to the Middle East that their Webkinz will all suffer?

I thank you for your anticipated cooperation in this very sensitive matter.

Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 04:59 PM   #12
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

I knew they were on the problem.
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:01 PM   #13
Banned

Fishingpro is an unknown quantity at this point

i have 67 68 counting wacky (wacky is not a webkinz) and nothing happen if you read mine from before you're know what I mean
Fishingpro is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:03 PM   #14
W-world ID= zelilaa
Webkinz :)

zelilaa has a spectacular aura about

What does it mwean by non-active?
zelilaa is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:04 PM   #15
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

I am so happy that it has finally been claered up, thanks Justin!
kateannec11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:04 PM   #16

Ladyt has disabled reputation

I would like to express my disappointment that Ganz is putting in the HHH feature at ALL!!!! I dont want my webbies to do this and I'm sure many others don't either. I don't need them to be anymore REAL. Leave this alone Ganz, if a poll was taken I'm sure noone would want this feature. I feel Ganz needs to listen to its customers on this one.
Ladyt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:05 PM   #17
Banned

Fishingpro is an unknown quantity at this point

you can't active it
Fishingpro is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:08 PM   #18
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

Well, THe reason my older, disabled daughter, is on was because they DID NOT act like LIVE pets and get hungry, sad, and sick while she was away. Thus the point of a VIRTUAL pet that lives in a kind of stasis until she can get back into her account, which might not be for a week or two at some points. I am not happy that they are planning on keeping this feature AT ALL, especially for her sake and others like her that have a small amount of pets and little time on line.

Booo to them for keeping it at all. My honest opinion. Boo to them.
meowsrus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:09 PM   #19

Ladyt has disabled reputation

I think everyone should let Ganz know if they don't want this feature. On all my and my chilrens accounts we will be sending a clear message of "WE DON'T WANT THE HHH FEATURE IN ANY FORM" I will be putting this through their comments and suggestions box. I have also already emailed complaining about the original drop. EVERYONE who doesn't like this change needs to bombard Ganz, hopefully then they will rethink it again and not do it.
Ladyt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:10 PM   #20
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Thank you so much for getting this information! I made sure to send them comments about some of the features that were implemented, and maybe it would be helpful for others to do so, too! Thanks so much, again, for shedding some light on these issues
SnoopysGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: