Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 11:42 PM   #181
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

frog obsession im so so sorry about your house. i know for me, if that happened to me, id go to my ww for refuge. i can only imagine how discouraging it was for you to log into your acct and see what you did. my heart goes out toyou. you are right, it is too much kc to keep up with this................... and if my computer crashes again like it did the first time and i was offline for a month, well i will have my meters down to zeros again. i wish they would jsut stop this feature since its still not working right............... if there is anything i can do beside moral support let me know................... im sorry this is happening to you.

frogobsession may i suggest someting...................... when you are working with one pet to raise their meters , make sure you GET EACH OF THAT PETS METER AT 100. for me, so far if i get EACH PET to 100 it is staying there , as long as i log on every day or so. i know some members are sayng their meters are dropping anyway even if they left them at 100, but i think if you pick one pet and get it up to 100 and then see how it is tomorrow................ maybe that will help you see what the solution could be for you............ i know for some the only solution is the spa but for many of us it is just too expensive, that is why i made my guide.
i hope for the best for you................

Last edited by BASMAT; 03-21-2009 at 11:42 PM..
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2009, 08:22 AM   #182
Unregistered

Angry Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

I have 42 webkinz and this glitch is not helping me! I had to waste 10000 og my money!
Old 03-28-2009, 02:34 PM   #183
amshaden is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

The heath and hunger drop happened to me too.I feel sorry for all those guys out there being locked out of their accounts! Sorry!
amshaden is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 08:21 AM   #184
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

This is not fair!!!! I have 69 pets and it took 3 days to get thier HHH back up! thanks Justin!!!
Old 04-03-2009, 09:15 AM   #185
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I'm wondering if anyone else is now having a new problem of their babies becoming actually SICK more often now? My baby has gotten SICK-green face and everything EVERY day for three days now. I am doing nothing differently than in the past-I always keep all levels at 100%, I log on way more than I care to admit (so the "I didn't play with my babies for over a week" scenario doesn't apply to me).

I'd be interested if this is just me, or if it is more of a widespread condition-is there some sort of flu bug going around webkinz world-should we be quarantining the sick ones to avoid exposure?
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:42 AM   #186
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I'm wondering if anyone else is now having a new problem of their babies becoming actually SICK more often now? My baby has gotten SICK-green face and everything EVERY day for three days now. I am doing nothing differently than in the past-I always keep all levels at 100%, I log on way more than I care to admit (so the "I didn't play with my babies for over a week" scenario doesn't apply to me).

I'd be interested if this is just me, or if it is more of a widespread condition-is there some sort of flu bug going around webkinz world-should we be quarantining the sick ones to avoid exposure?

I am not having this problem.

My family has 11 accounts and the pets have not become sick very recently. The last time one of my pets was sick was when I played the same game over and over and over again. I did get the Dr. Quack's helper badge, so it wasn't too long ago. I think 2 of the accounts have the Dr. Quack's helper badge. The second pet seemed to get "randomly" sick! The time before that was when I fed my pet a Webkinz Cares cookie. It immediately took his H/H/H to 100/100/100 and then about 3 seconds after that he was sick and all of his levels dropped drastically. The last time I needed to take a pet to Dr. Quack it costs 50Kinzcash for the medicine!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:46 AM   #187
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I am not having this problem.

My family has 11 accounts and the pets have not become sick very recently. The last time one of my pets was sick was when I played the same game over and over and over again. I did get the Dr. Quack's helper badge, so it wasn't too long ago. I think 2 of the accounts have the Dr. Quack's helper badge. The second pet seemed to get "randomly" sick! The time before that was when I fed my pet a Webkinz Cares cookie. It immediately took his H/H/H to 100/100/100 and then about 3 seconds after that he was sick and all of his levels dropped drastically. The last time I needed to take a pet to Dr. Quack it costs 50Kinzcash for the medicine!
Thanks for responding! Although I'm a bit disheartened to see that so far, I'm the only one with this problem...I've had to spend 150 this week at Dr. Quack's office..ARRGH!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 10:49 AM   #188
Unregistered

I was just curious if they have been restoring the accounts back or not, for the health, happiness, & hunger!?

My daughter rarely gets on to play...she just doesn't have time between homework, sports, taking care of eleven REAL animals here at the house...and everything else. She just found out Saturday night about it...and is very upset. I've spent well more than $2000 on Webkinz crap within the last 14 months between our 3 accounts here...plus with buying gifts...and that darn e-store...it's probably pretty close to $3000. I think it is ridiculous, not well planned out, and a very poor decision on their part. I understand that they have done something to fix it....but until they restore every account they ******* up...it isn't fixed! They need to know it's the parents they keep them in business. I know I will not spend another dime (at least not for 12 months ;-D) unless they restore her account back to normal.

Thanks!
Old 04-06-2009, 11:23 AM   #189
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
I was just curious if they have been restoring the accounts back or not, for the health, happiness, & hunger!?

My daughter rarely gets on to play...she just doesn't have time between homework, sports, taking care of eleven REAL animals here at the house...and everything else. She just found out Saturday night about it...and is very upset. I've spent well more than $2000 on Webkinz crap within the last 14 months between our 3 accounts here...plus with buying gifts...and that darn e-store...it's probably pretty close to $3000. I think it is ridiculous, not well planned out, and a very poor decision on their part. I understand that they have done something to fix it....but until they restore every account they ******* up...it isn't fixed! They need to know it's the parents they keep them in business. I know I will not spend another dime (at least not for 12 months ;-D) unless they restore her account back to normal.

Thanks!
The only thing I have heard Ganz doing about this is giving accounts kinzcash to go to the spa. The only thing is that you will need to call a customer service rep (and perhaps ask to talk to the supervisor). Someone said that they will give up to 30,000KC if that's what the account needs (I only saw this posed once); but, some accounts need way more than that to go to the spa! This has caused a lot of frustration, especially for the younger members. Call 1-866-webkinz and keep pressing 0 until you can talk to a live person. Good luck. Let us know if you get any resolution on this issue.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:56 AM   #190
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Ganz customer support was very nice, as always. And awarded enough kinzcash for the kids to take their pets to the spa to bring the HHH back up to 100%. Call the number on the front page of this thread. I calmly explained that the kids accounts went to zero after the HHH glitch. They can apparnetly see how often the account is played with, and realized they deserved the kc to bring the HHH back up. Visit the Travel Agency before calling so you can tell them how much it would be to visit the spa. Good luck everyone!
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: