Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 03:34 AM   #171
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

FROM WHAT I CAN TELL on my acct at least mom2tc............. and from what the supervisor told me after i told him my meters for hunger would not stay up..................... (and after experimenting with it on my acct) if you get all the meters up to 100 ON ONE PET then they should stay there for that pet. at least for now , when the feature has been taken out of the game in order to 'fix' it............. but the only way i know to get the money to do that is to call ganz and ask for a supervisor to call you, then ask them to give you enought kc to go to the spa, that will reset them for yu. but if they dont give you enough money becuase your acct is too big and they have limits to the amount they will reinburse you, then you can do what i did to get my price down so i could do the spa........................ do this:

take one treadmill and one bathtub out of your house and put it in your dock. you will see why later.

go to the whop store and buy a bunch of rice, bagels,oranges,jawbreakers, spaghetti, tacos,hot dogs, carrotcake for the health and hunger meter

buy a bunch of marshmallows, chocolate pudding, ice pops, ice cream, lollipops, fudge for happiness meter....................

pick a pet from the pet area , look at its favorite food and buy a bunch of that. go to that pets room.

now, take the treadmill and the bathtub and put it in the room and put the pet on one. then start feeding it. then take it off and do the bathtub. keep feeing until the meters are all at 100.

do this for each pet. each pet you do it for the meters shuld stay at 100.

keep checking the spa amount until it is where you can afford it.

hope this helps you.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 07:40 AM   #172
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the suggestions. I've been buying whatever food item is on sale and lots of carrot cakes. I spent almost an hour yesterday on DD's account while she was at school and am still not done.
mom2tc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:01 PM   #173
fragglemom
Gift Guru

FraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to all

I call Ganz after ALL 20 of my daughter's Webkinz were dropped to zero. They are awarding her account with $10,000 and recommending that I log in once everyday to prevent them from dropping.
FraggleMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:34 PM   #174

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

this happened to me. I spent soooo much money trying to it up. I was going to go to the spa, but it was like 5,000 kinzcash! i just ended up buying tons of food. well don't do that because it just goes backs down.

ya i wish they would just fix the problem. they should give every member a certain amount of money depending how many webkinz they have. I only have twelve but it took me forever to get them to a decent amount. I wouldn't recommend calling because it just wastes time. I hope they fix this problem soon

I bet they'll fix it by the end of spring break. If its not fixed by then there's gonna be a lot of people angry.

Last edited by puppychick004; 03-17-2009 at 07:32 PM..
puppychick004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:31 PM   #175
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by puppychick004
this happened to me. I spent soooo much money trying to it up. I was going to go to the spa, but it was like 5,000 kinzcash! i just ended up buying tons of food. well don't do that because it just goes backs down.

ya i wish they would just fix the problem. they should give every member a certain amount of money depending how many webkinz they have. I only have twelve but it took me forever to get them to a decent amount. I wouldn't recommend calling because it just wastes time. I hope they fix this problem soon

I bet they'll fix it by the end of spring break. If its not fixed by then there's gonna be a lot of people angry.

i would recommend people calling because that is the only way to get reimbused for the kc you have had to put out or will have to put out in order to get your meters up to 100.
I KNOW IT is stresful to call ganz and you may end up in a fight if the cs starts accusing you of making stuff up........... but if yuou anticipate that and just ask for a supervisor it is my experience that the supervisors handle things better. the one i got was very nice, after the horrible first call back i got froma regular cso.................
and i wanted to tell you that in order for the meters to stay where they are and not go down, you have to get each pet up to 100 on each meter, or at least two of them. thats the only thing that seems to reset the problem right now. so you need to take each pet at a time and get the meters ALL THE WAY UP. not jsut ot a respectable level. the supervisor verified this with me. and my account prooved it was true, at least on my accoiunt. so give it a truy with one pet and get themeters all up to 100, change pets so the meter will stay there as an inactive pet, then log in every day for a few days and if it is still at 100 in a few days then there you have it............. i know its a major pain but its the only way that has worked for me. use the cheap food like rice and marshmallows and bagels and chocolate pudding and mac and cheese.

and then after you fix it, write your snail mail letter! they will listen to you.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:41 PM   #176
Lil Kinz
Allie+Me is an unknown quantity at this point

i am locked out too. there's no lol there! so sad ilove my webbies.....
Allie+Me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:06 AM   #177
fragglemom
Gift Guru

FraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Allie+Me
i am locked out too. there's no lol there! so sad ilove my webbies.....
How long have you been locked out? My account recovered about 24 hours later.
FraggleMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:56 PM   #178
PLEASE HELP!

Exclamation Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

My webkinz account has been affected by ALL my pets. (about 60)
All hunger is 0
All health is 72
and all happiness is 33
PLEASE help me.
I cant figure out how to get their numbers up, and I do not have enough kinzcash to buy food.
What should I do? :[
Thanks
Old 03-20-2009, 02:51 AM   #179
i wish i was a

View Post Originally Posted by PLEASE HELP!
My webkinz account has been affected by ALL my pets. (about 60)
All hunger is 0
All health is 72
and all happiness is 33
PLEASE help me.
I cant figure out how to get their numbers up, and I do not have enough kinzcash to buy food.
What should I do? :[
Thanks
i started a thread on just his topic, to help out all of us to raise our 3h meters to 100 on each pet. thats the only way the meters will stay up........... you must raise them to all 100. i dont know how to make a link to my thread but it is in the 'please help" section and it is called 'how to raise your hhhmeters so you can afford the spa"............ i will also work so you can raise them to 100 with cheap foods...................... check it out. it will tell yu how to do it fast too, like five pets per hour................ check it out and i hope it will be helpful to you. so far it has helped many people. i know because they tell me................... good luck. i know how it feels...................
Old 03-21-2009, 11:35 AM   #180
Bulfrogger
Frog0bsession is an unknown quantity at this point

"The HHH drop feature has already been taken out of Webkinz World to have the numbers reworked. The feature will return, but the impact on non-active pets will be significantly reduced and will be calculated based on the number of pets you own. For members with very large accounts, non-active pets will be unaffected by the HHH dropping feature."

The first time this happend. My pets were dropped into the low 80's.

Then I couldn't get online due to my house burning down! Took about a week to get another laptop and internet here in the Hotel.

I log on to find ALL! my pets at 50 hunger, Health and happyness 60 or lower!

This was just a few days ago. I decided to take a pet to the Spa.... 12,000+ KC!!

When they all were at 80. I fed them all. But this is just to much Kinz Cash!!

Now they even fib to you?

I've just been trying to help the pets that get into the red.

Logging in every day does not stop the meters from dropping further. I've logged in almost every day for the last week.

I've read that our Webbies can't die. But it's scarry.

Frogs rule! Turtles Too!
Frog0bsession is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: