Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 09:55 PM   #161
Webkinz :)

ladyharley is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

Ok... I've been following all the posts by WI about the HHH issue... I've been upset just like all the rest of you... More so because I know there are those of you (like my niece & nephews) that have large accounts. & Yet, I'm sitting here with only 6 pets.

Anyway... I thought I'd give the Spa a shot today. I had over 13,000 in KC... & the price was at 1836 KC & it said it would take care of ALL my pets. So, I gave it a shot...

Now, here is the before...

Click the image to open in full size.

& after the spa.... VIOLA!!
Click the image to open in full size.

All fed & made happy & healthy at once... So, I'm not going to be upset because I was able to do it for a small price. But I really think that Webkinz should give EVERY ACCOUNT HOLDER $2000KC so that all can go to the spa... (or to refund those of us who has.)

Or did I happen to catch the spa at a great price?? I thought I saw where it was over 10,000kc for someone? Or does it depend on how many pets you have??

Anyway, we'll see how long it lasts. I'll post more updates if I see any other problems.

Good luck to all & I hope that you'll have HHH pets!!!
ladyharley is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2009, 10:11 PM   #162
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by ladyharley
Ok... I've been following all the posts by WI about the HHH issue... I've been upset just like all the rest of you... More so because I know there are those of you (like my niece & nephews) that have large accounts. & Yet, I'm sitting here with only 6 pets.

Anyway... I thought I'd give the Spa a shot today. I had over 13,000 in KC... & the price was at 1836 KC & it said it would take care of ALL my pets. So, I gave it a shot...

Now, here is the before...

& after the spa.... VIOLA!!

All fed & made happy & healthy at once... So, I'm not going to be upset because I was able to do it for a small price. But I really think that Webkinz should give EVERY ACCOUNT HOLDER $2000KC so that all can go to the spa... (or to refund those of us who has.)

Or did I happen to catch the spa at a great price?? I thought I saw where it was over 10,000kc for someone? Or does it depend on how many pets you have??

Anyway, we'll see how long it lasts. I'll post more updates if I see any other problems.

Good luck to all & I hope that you'll have HHH pets!!!
The spa costs 3 kinzcash per point. So, if you are down to 0/0/0 for H/H/H for one pet, that is 100/100/100 = 300 points down/needed, therefore it would cost 900 kinzcash for that one pet. If you had 10 pages of pets that were similar to the H/H/H on your account, it would have cost you 1836*10=18,360 kinzcash. I have 149 pets; that's almost 25 pages of pets!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 10:15 PM   #163
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Beautiful pics, Ladyharley! Yes, the price of the spa depends on the number of pets. It does not vary other than # of pets and how low their numbers are.

There is no need for anyone to be upset over this HHH snag. Everything works as well with low numbers as with all HHH at 100%. Just bring your favourite pet back up by feeding it. Happiness can be raised by watching TV.

I have a large number of pets, all affected, and I'm not bothered by it. No need to panic.

Last time there was a widespread problem, Ganz gave everyone a free vacation ticket.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 10:43 PM   #164

ladyharley is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
The spa costs 3 kinzcash per point. So, if you are down to 0/0/0 for H/H/H for one pet, that is 100/100/100 = 300 points down/needed, therefore it would cost 900 kinzcash for that one pet. If you had 10 pages of pets that were similar to the H/H/H on your account, it would have cost you 1836*10=18,360 kinzcash. I have 149 pets; that's almost 25 pages of pets!
Thanks a TON for this reply SnowCrystal! That makes sense!

& I'm glad it took care of all my pets at once... I do have to say that's a plus.

Holy moly... 149 pets! WOWWEEE... How do you keep track of them all?

Now... I think WebKinz should REALLY give everyone FREE SPA trip tokens or something! Anyone agree??
ladyharley is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:22 PM   #165
Live on, Michael

KLDblue14 is on a distinguished road

I know! They are doing that to make people buy more webkinz, same with when the account expires!!!! Totally, NOT a glitch!!!
KLDblue14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 08:01 PM   #166
Lil Kinz

mecoolest94 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey all my pets are still doing that! Is there anyway to fix it? Most of my pets have no health and no hunger!
mecoolest94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 08:17 PM   #167
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

I just logged on and its at 0! It was in the 80's last time I logged on
maggalina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 05:42 AM   #168
shadow945

Angry Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

I want there HHH back to normal because i spend to much money on the webkinz HHH but if webkinz can get it fixed i would really like that and all the other people that was affected would like that too. Thank you. I have 4 accounts and they were all affected i have 61 webkinz and they were all affected and i went to the spa on one and it said 3245 dollars to send them. That was to much but i had to buy it to keep my pets happy healthy happiness up.!!!
Old 03-16-2009, 08:05 AM   #169
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

My mom2tc account is still not back to normal. Most pets are at 55 on the hunger meter and the spa wants $40,446 to "pamper" our pets. I don't think so. This isn't our big account, we only have one duplicate pet on this one.

As an aside, I normally always try to keep a postive, upbeat tone to my posts, but this is the account DD plays on everyday. She was in tears and wanting to know what she did wrong to make her pets so unhappy. Anyone who makes my baby cry has crossed the line and I feel no further obligation to hold my tounge until the situation is rectified. I've been sending over 3 gold coins a day and buying food to bring her pets back up to 100% but I shouldn't have to do this.

Last edited by mom2tc; 03-16-2009 at 08:20 AM..
mom2tc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 07:16 PM   #170
Live on, Michael

KLDblue14 is on a distinguished road

My cousins webkinz are perfectly fine!!!
KLDblue14 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: