Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 03:57 PM   #151
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

I am happy they are working on these problems. The one that bothers me is all the people winning Bingoz everyday! Since they put that only 5 coupon thing up, so many people are winning. A friend told me his account never takes away the balls, so he keeps winning.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2009, 04:10 PM   #152
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
appletina1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:43 PM   #153
Unregistered

Smile Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

OH my gosh!!!!!! One of my friends just got effected
by this problem (HHH)! She had to sell a few of her
items in order to aford the expence of paying for the
food!!!!!!!!
fellow webkinz user,
Amber
Old 03-12-2009, 07:54 PM   #154
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

Now that's more like it! Thanks Justin for using your connections to an answer for us and thanks to you, Mr. Creative Director for answering.
lotusfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:31 PM   #155
Gifted
Irish Blues will become famous soon enough

I know Ganz is working on this, and I really do appreciate all the work ... but I've got two kids who have Yorkies and held off on registering them since we found out the Yorkie would be the POTM - and since the adoption problems started, we've held off registering them so they didn't get locked out of their account. So ... they've missed out on all the POTM activities for the last week - and they'll be out of town this weekend, so they'll miss out on whatever special activity comes up Saturday and would normally be repeated on Sunday. Depending on how long this goes on, they could miss even more stuff.

It's not a big deal to me, but it's a big deal to them - and when it really comes down to things, it's what the kids think that mean a lot more to me.
Irish Blues is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:41 PM   #156
cutelilpandabear
Lil Kinz
f0reveradancer is an unknown quantity at this point

i cant belive they are keeping the HHH feature at all i think that it should be abolished as eariler sugested there are just to many reasons to get rid of it if we wanted a real pet then we would have gotten one

does any one know how long it will be before we can adopt webkinz again?
f0reveradancer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:48 PM   #157
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

Thanks Justin, for taking the initiative and getting to the bottom of the "problem" for all of us members! Our fearless founder, creator & leader is looking out for his peeps!

At first I was not affected by this HHH issue, but now I have been "hit". With just a little over 100 Webkinz (102) on a single account, it's become a real issue/problem! I just recently (3/12/09) fed a few of my "Webbies" a considerable amount of food, I then took my "Practically Perfect Crew" on a field trip to the "Vacation Spa" for a little rejuvination & relaxation to the tune of $4500 or $5000 KC!!

My husband's account has a much more severe problem than mine though. It will cost him about $35,000 or $40,000 KC at the Spa (that's after feeding about 1/3 of his 120+ pets) to get them all back to 100% HHH! and equally !!

What a mess this "new formula" has created for all of us, especially the poor little kids who actually think their pets are really, really sick! Can you imagine, the poor little things ! That's so awful!

I wonder who the "brain wonder" was behind this one at Ganz?! Nice one! Too bad no one thought of running a trial behind the scenes with the new formula first, to make sure all of the "glitches and bugs" were worked out before they invoked this havoc and chaos across the globe and into ebkinz orld!?

What a mess!!
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:21 PM   #158
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by DAYCAREMOM24
Thanks Justin, for taking the initiative and getting to the bottom of the "problem" for all of us members! Our fearless founder, creator & leader is looking out for his peeps!

At first I was not affected by this HHH issue, but now I have been "hit". With just a little over 100 Webkinz (102) on a single account, it's become a real issue/problem! I just recently (3/12/09) fed a few of my "Webbies" a considerable amount of food, I then took my "Practically Perfect Crew" on a field trip to the "Vacation Spa" for a little rejuvination & relaxation to the tune of $4500 or $5000 KC!!

My husband's account has a much more severe problem than mine though. It will cost him about $35,000 or $40,000 KC at the Spa (that's after feeding about 1/3 of his 120+ pets) to get them all back to 100% HHH! and equally !!

What a mess this "new formula" has created for all of us, especially the poor little kids who actually think their pets are really, really sick! Can you imagine, the poor little things ! That's so awful!

I wonder who the "brain wonder" was behind this one at Ganz?! Nice one! Too bad no one thought of running a trial behind the scenes with the new formula first, to make sure all of the "glitches and bugs" were worked out before they invoked this havoc and chaos across the globe and into ebkinz orld!?

What a mess!!
The 'brain wonder' behind this is the creative director. His name is Karl Borst. I've been sending e-mails to him for the last three days.

There really IS an e-mail address for this person! He just chooses not to reply to the many complaints he's getting.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:42 AM   #159
Webkinz :)
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

I suppose that I sort of feel for him If all I got was complaints I might ignore them, too, especially if I needed to work on correcting those problems. I am sure glad that I have WI to keep me informed.
froggymom617 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:53 AM   #160
Friends Always!
Webkinz :)

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
The 'brain wonder' behind this is the creative director. His name is Karl Borst. I've been sending e-mails to him for the last three days.

There really IS an e-mail address for this person! He just chooses not to reply to the many complaints he's getting.
Thank you! I've been looking for his name and had no luck. I'll go snail mail with him, though.
My Escape is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: