Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 08:49 PM   #131
Webkinz :)
pinky94 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

I forgot to ask about the h/h/h because my daughter wasn't affected by it and truthful I was shocked they called back again. Her account is working now but we won't be adopting any pets for a while. She has 193 pets on her account so Ganz told me today I never checked before. She gets alot from many family members and some are repeats but she loves them all. I'm really hopeing by Friday it is fixed for everyone.
Have a great night everyone
pinky94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2009, 09:59 PM   #132
Tabbyheart

kittycatluv123 is a jewel in the roughkittycatluv123 is a jewel in the rough

my account works and i didn't even talk to the webkinz help desk to remove my webkinz! this is amazing!
kittycatluv123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:01 PM   #133
GrannyJeff
Gifted

GrannyJeff has a spectacular aura about

We have had no Internet for 3 days and I had such dread when we got it back. I just knew my pets were all going to be starved. Thank goodness all was as we left it!!
GrannyJeff is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:10 AM   #134
cookiecrumbles

I hope Ganz fixes this soon! I was locked out and now I can get back in, but I don't want to adopt any more Webkinz until Ganz officially states that they fixed the glitch!

If you have either of these pet foods, please PM me!
Old 03-12-2009, 12:14 AM   #135
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

some of us have always logged in every day for years but we had the unfortunate luck of having computer crashes, and illnesses during the time ganz deided to do this. there was no warning. they just did it. and when we got back to our accounts we found a mess waiting for us. that is what infuriates me the most, no communication to us before or after from ganz..

so , at least for me, it was not my fault i got meters at 0 now. it was a computer crash and two people with illnesses. me being one. previously, i had logged in every single day for nealy three years.............................

but i had no idea they implimented this feature or id have found a library to log onto my account
even when i was too sick to walk. but i had no idea i needed to do this because the meters never would go down like this ---------------------- EVER. this is what im mad about most.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:31 AM   #136
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Thanks so much, Justin, for taking this in hand, and speaking to the WW Creative Director. All good news, and I'm very happy. The HHH problem has stabilised now.

I'm not sure that I understand why everyone is so upset over the HHH. I know that it's "nice" when all levels are at 100%, and I like to keep them there too, but everything works well even with low levels.

And before people start throwing rotten tomatoes my way, let me say that I have 5 accounts with 145 webbies, and they were ALL affected severely. But it's actually not a problem.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:39 AM   #137
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

I was just able to adopt 2 pets on one account with no problem
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 05:20 AM   #138
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Thanks so much, Justin, for taking this in hand, and speaking to the WW Creative Director. All good news, and I'm very happy. The HHH problem has stabilised now.

I'm not sure that I understand why everyone is so upset over the HHH. I know that it's "nice" when all levels are at 100%, and I like to keep them there too, but everything works well even with low levels.

And before people start throwing rotten tomatoes my way, let me say that I have 5 accounts with 145 webbies, and they were ALL affected severely. But it's actually not a problem.
WELL, one thing for me is i dont know what it will do in the future.............. like if i have all three meters near zero, will each of my 80 pets get sick and then i get locked out of playing anything........... unless i go to dr quakck. it is this lack of communication that is my biggest problem. ganz has many ways to communicate but they are not. kinzville news release notes, in-game newspaper, bulletinz on main page, plumpys, mass emails................... its this not knowing that makes me work to at least keep the health meter up. if ganz told me not to worryk, then i would not worry. id hate seeing the pets faces so distressed but if i knew it would be ok then id be ok. right now i know nothing, and i only know what i know because of justin..................... so for me, that is the 'big deal'.................... hope that helps you understand......................... and then for those with children there are those problems...........
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:29 AM   #139
flybabytina is a
Gift Trainee

flybabytina is on a distinguished road

I adopted a Lamb this morning with no issues. I have not been affected by the HHH drop and neither have any of our other accounts (we have 9 accounts total, all american) but I did have sticky kinzpost packages this morning; they were sticky but not multiples.
flybabytina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:21 AM   #140
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily

(tucks my rotten tomatoes out of sight) Since this is a site where we don't ask ages, I will assume by your mature outlook that you are old enough to understand they are virtual pets and don't really get sick or feel uncomfortable. But lucky for me, I noticed my sons account when I went to do his dailies at night. He had been to busy to get them done himself. I warned him that it looked very unusual for all his pets to be at zero. And it would cost 32,000 kc to send them to the spa, so don't do it! I had my suspicions it was a mistake. Then the other day I notced my youngest account at zero. Now, without giving too much away, she is young enough that she would be very upset to see her little pals at zero, she , like me, keeps her pets at 100 all the time. The spa would cost her over 20,000 for a visit, and she only has 2,000. She would sell her items to buy food for her pets. I had to finally convince her not to sell the psi's. So, I would have been very mad if she had sold irreplaceable items to feed pets that should not be so hungry. I am so glad I fond WI and they keep us so up to date with what is going on. We all would have quit webkinz long ago.

---------- mimzysmom added 2 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
WELL, one thing for me is i dont know what it will do in the future.............. like if i have all three meters near zero, will each of my 80 pets get sick and then i get locked out of playing anything........... unless i go to dr quakck. it is this lack of communication that is my biggest problem. ganz has many ways to communicate but they are not. kinzville news release notes, in-game newspaper, bulletinz on main page, plumpys, mass emails................... its this not knowing that makes me work to at least keep the health meter up. if ganz told me not to worryk, then i would not worry. id hate seeing the pets faces so distressed but if i knew it would be ok then id be ok. right now i know nothing, and i only know what i know because of justin..................... so for me, that is the 'big deal'.................... hope that helps you understand......................... and then for those with children there are those problems...........
I wonder if Ganz realizes how many customers they still have after all the problems, because keeps us informed?? Not only the people who visit the site, but the friends they relay the information to. There are at least 10 kids I talk to about Webkinz. Multiply that by the number of registered members, and the guests. . . . .

Last edited by mimzysmom; 03-12-2009 at 08:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: