Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 03:07 PM   #121
Webkinz :)

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

that is weird i was effected by the adoption issue but tuesday i could get in but i couldn't go to my room with the pet i tried to adopt but in the afternoon of tuesday my account was working perfectly. . . and my pets are all at 1oo for the hhhs
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2009, 03:41 PM   #122
puglover1230

hunter1230 is an unknown quantity at this point

i got back on yay ! ! !
hunter1230 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:45 PM   #123

littlekeylime is on a distinguished road

I'm really angry. The response by Ganz is lame and I'm not buying that the new realistic HHH will make us happier online. If this realistic HHH goes through, I'm finished. I'm not going to spend thousands of hard earned dollars (especially in this economy) to hoard hundreds of virtual pets, just to make them less realistic and less stressful. 300 pets is $3750.00 (at 12.50 each). I'll take a cruise instead.
littlekeylime is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:47 PM   #124
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Thumbs up Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

Thanks Justin! As you may remember, I sent you a really long e-mail about the adoption issue. I am so happy to hear that they are fixing this glitch along with the HHH dropping issue, as we speak! I can't wait for the adoption glitch to be fixed! I'll finally be able to adopt the 5 new ebkinz i bought out of my birthday money!

Your buddy from,
YOMCNUGGET
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 04:41 PM   #125
Lil Kinz

Chill48 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

I know that you guys have said that your webkinz HHH is being weird have you tried going to Dr.Quacks office he would probably give your pet some medicine. Have you tried taking your pet to the spa to that will help your pets HHH. These are all things that if you haven't tried that you may want to! i hope that this can be a help to you!
Chill48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:10 PM   #126
Gifted

crodler is on a distinguished road

THANK YOU SO MUCH for writing this! I didn't want to add to the general negative consensus, but I, too, had pretty much had enough. I have a large number of pets (60+) on my main account, and I simply gave up. I wasn't going to pay 12000+ KC at the spa to get them all up to par, and the one time I did decide to feed them ALL to get them happy/fed again, it literally took 1.5 hours.

I am an adult with a full time job in the IT world, which means my full time job spills over into the rest of my life a lot. I don't have 1.5 hours every day to feed 60 virtual pets. Obviously it wouldn't take that long if they weren't all down in the 40's in HHH, but still... just switching between that many pets takes a long time.

I WILL STOP PURCHASING AND PLAYING WITH WEBKINZ if I am forced to deal with that kind of headache. And let me tell you, I've provided Ganz with well over $1500 now, taking out what I assumed for the retail markup. I may be just one person, but where there's one, there are many.

I'm all for improvements and making them seem more real. If you haven't logged in for a week, then by all means your pets should be hungry and discontent! But not by 60 points! And not overnight. And not all of them!

In this economy where I assume even Ganz must be starting to feel the pinch, now is not the time to be making changes to deter potential Webkinz customers or discourage existing ones from continuing to be customers...

Just my pent-up two cents....

Original point: Thank you for getting to the bottom of this!!!!!!!
crodler is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:36 PM   #127

mccusara is a name known to allmccusara is a name known to allmccusara is a name known to all

My daughter had logged into her account off and on since Valentine´s day and she was affected. All 40 pets which cost her over 8,000 KC to improve and the happiness meters are still way down on about 1/3 of them. Couldn´t afford spa so we have to play games and we really don´t have the time.

---------- mccusara added 23 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

Justin,
Thanks so much for all your work on our behalf. As with anything, the more you try to perfect something the worse it gets. The HHH meter being a case in point.
The pets in stasis should have their HHH meters remain in stasis with them. The active pet should get hungry, sick, happy whatever while playing with it because that is fun. Ít´s fun going to Dr. Quack, it´s fun going to the spa (if you can afford it), it´s fun taking a bath, feeding it gak or a secret recipie. It´s not fun having to waste thousands upon thousands of KinzCash to bring HHH meters up to 100. My one daughter was distressed last night as she tried to fix the HHH. Her sister is considering defecting. The idea to make pets "more real/alive" may wind up costing them $$ cash not KC. Won't hurt my pocketbook any.
As a mom, I always felt the feeding issue was a way to teach your kids good nutrition. Fruits and veg are cheap and give a bigger HHH boost than candy. Now, come to find out Ganz just thinks these are substitute pets.
We have real pets and we know what happens if you don't feed them; they jump on your face and if you still don't feed them they die. Webkinz is fantasy and the vast majority of us know that - kids included.
I recommend Ganz restore the HHH meter function to its former behaviour (stasis stays put and active fluctuates) and be done with it.
:el1:

Last edited by mccusara; 03-11-2009 at 05:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mccusara is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:54 PM   #128
tcarb is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

I hope webkinz producers check this site because I want them to know that I am really angry and that I am NOT NOT NEVER going to purchase anymore webkinz until they change it.I hope there happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hate webkinz now!!!!!!!!!Why do they need to make all of our pets drop,I mean seriously,I have 31 webkinz and I am practically broke!I can not afford to make them all happy,in fact,I am going to call you Ganz,so you better be prepared.:wallbash :
tcarb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:25 PM   #129
Peachfuzz44

Peachfizz55 will become famous soon enough

WOOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peachfizz55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:27 PM   #130

DsPngnPrncss673 is on a distinguished road

I agree with Sherbert_Mama. I appreciate everything Justin has done to keep us informed, but I'm still extremely annoyed with Ganz and the Webinz website. From what it sounds like, this has been one helpful response from many rude or unsatisfactory ones. I hope that this will not lead to even MORE glitches that will lead to days and days of webkinz world being down.
DsPngnPrncss673 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: