Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 11:48 AM   #111
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 
Default Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

View Post Originally Posted by vraivixen
In regards to the HHH, when they fix this issue, I wonder if I still need to spend $107,000 KC to get them all back to 100% where they all were before this fiasco. I have an extremely large account. I've been trying to feed each pet, but yesterday I only did about 15 as on this a/c I have around 290 pets. I think I need to hire someone, to go in and feed them all. it's cheaper then sending them to the spa for $107,000, if I have to spend 200 KC on food for each pet, it's half price, but it takes a very long time...it will take me weeks and by the time I get to the end, I probably will have to start all over again.
Hopefully there will some sort of reset for the accounts that this has happened to. I don't think anything has been posted as to what the finally outcome will be, we can only hope.
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2009, 11:51 AM   #112

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Thank you so much for getting this information for us... I appreciate it so much!
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:11 PM   #113
stuck101
Gifted

bettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud of

Thank you Justin for getting this information. I still think that they should get rid of the HHH feature completely.

B
bettyv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:27 PM   #114
yukiquingjao
Webkinz :)

d0gg3ylover is on a distinguished road

regarding the H/H/H drop...
does this mean if our account was effected I need to buy all that food, or is Ganz going to fiz our points for us?

mine got hit and I have tried to call, but had no time yet.
d0gg3ylover is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:02 PM   #115
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by d0gg3ylover
regarding the H/H/H drop...
does this mean if our account was effected I need to buy all that food, or is Ganz going to fiz our points for us?

mine got hit and I have tried to call, but had no time yet.
I wondered the same thing-all I know, is that both my kids' accounts still have low hhh's. I told my kids to just pick one baby per day, and work it back up instead of trying to do them all at once. They can't afford to fix them all at one time anyhow...

Good luck!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:15 PM   #116
pinky94 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for the information Justin. Ganz called me today third day in a row someone has called me. They reset my daughter account on Monday and it didn't work so they have reset it again and can't get on until after 2 my time. On all 3 days I asked when it was safe to adopt again and each time I was told Friday at the earliest to just be safe. Today I was also told she had to many pets on her account and she needed to start a new account, I asked why they said cause her account will become slower with to many pets. So far that isn't so until these glitchs her account ran just fine, not sure what we'll do she really doesn't want another account.
pinky94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:23 PM   #117
Unregistered

This is great that they are addressing the issue, but what about accounts where the large drop has occurred and the child does not have enough money to feed all of the pets to get them back up to normal? My son is in this situation. Are they going to fix accounts like this, or is he on his own???
Old 03-11-2009, 02:16 PM   #118
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Thanks for the update!
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:26 PM   #119
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by pinky94
Thank you for the information Justin. Ganz called me today third day in a row someone has called me. They reset my daughter account on Monday and it didn't work so they have reset it again and can't get on until after 2 my time. On all 3 days I asked when it was safe to adopt again and each time I was told Friday at the earliest to just be safe. Today I was also told she had to many pets on her account and she needed to start a new account, I asked why they said cause her account will become slower with to many pets. So far that isn't so until these glitchs her account ran just fine, not sure what we'll do she really doesn't want another account.
How many pets does she have on her account? They now have a badge you can get for having 300 pets on your account. They have advertisements to "earn your badges". Next time a customer service rep says you have too many pets, let them know that there is a badge in WW for having 300 pets on one account! If there is less than 150 pets on the account, and your account was running fine before these glitches, then I believe that is is safe to adopt more pets on the same account (I have 149 pets on one account, and it is running fine).

I would also like to know what Ganz considers a large account?

I would also like to know that if Ganz is trying to make WW pets more like real pets, then why did they create dinosaurs? or fantasy pets? or mystical pets? Also, does this mean that we will never have to feed our tinkerpups? Will we start having to clean up hairballs? Will we have to take each pet outside every few hours since we are feeding them every few minutes? LOL! (this isn't meant to be mean, I was just trying to lighten up the mood!)

Thanks for bringing us information from Ganz. I appreciate all that WI does for us. If you ever get their formula for how many pets and what percentages the H/H/H will go down and when the numbers will start going down (24 hours of account inactivity, 36 hours, etc...) please let us know. Thank you!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:41 PM   #120
capeanne is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

First, I join the others in thanking Justin for the valuable information. FYI, I had been locked out of the site for several days (because of new adoptions) but was able to get into the site Monday. However, when I tried to play with my last adoption, I was locked out again. I left a message at the Ganz phone number and someone called me this afternoon. (Left the message on Monday). I also used the customer service section to send a message re a stuck item. Anyway, she was very nice and fixed the problem. I was honestly surprised that someone did call back but she did. So, thank you for your information and assistance with this problem. (I don't think I will be doing more adoptions yet, though.)
capeanne is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: