Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 09:37 AM   #101
Wildwood
Webkinz :)

Wildwood is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

I have a question. Just what qualifies as a "very large" account? 20? 50? 100+ ??? I wish Ganz had clarified this. My daughter and I share her account and we have over 50 webbies. Both she and I are at our wits end trying to get all the guys back up to 100 H. H. H. They need to give us easier ways to make KC. It takes HOURS to earn enough by doing Quizzy's corner. Everything else (games, dailes, ect) just doesn't cut it. Anyways, on a positive note, thanks so much for making Ganz answer questions and getting to the bottom of things. We sure as shootin' get sick of hearing "We are working on it".
Wildwood is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2009, 09:51 AM   #102

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by macmen6
What is GANZ even thinking! Way to go scaring little kids! Teaching little kids to over eat. Leave well enough alone. Yeah GANZ was voted #1 site for internet safety. We are safe from outside intruders but on the inside we have GANZ after us. Anyone notice the wheel of WOW is paying out less now. Spin the Wheel you win that gak food or wow I got the mystery cash on it and won 2 bucks. What is that??????? We spend money to get access to the forest games and we get tree sap as a prize....come on!!! GANZ leave the HHH where it was.....now you will probably have to shut down a whole day to fix that....leaving more glitches. Oh yeah we use to be able to type glitch on webkinz...can't anymore....hmmm!
There is no reason to be rude, even though I do agree that GANZ does need to rethink some of their ideas and pull back on some releases until the servers can handle what they do have.

The WOW has always been like that - I have had anything from 15 kinz cash to 500 kinz cash. I even was awarded an underwater item - even though I do not have said room.

The forest games teaches in a way that we will not always be victorious. It took me 6 months to get the tornado charm to complete all 8 rows of the charm forest, and I really appreciate the tiara as a friend of mine appreciates her Charm Forest furniture I gave her (she uses the site more than I do).

That said - on the forest, I do wish they'd put it where you could go into the figurine forest one every six hours like the charm forest one. That way, it's more fun to play - and might make some consider getting a second figurine to play the games (I only have one).

To fix the 3H problem, they will probably have to close the site for maintenance and remove it. It's easier to remove a program than add it in.

All in all - I think people need to remember these guys are humans - they have feelings and make mistakes. We would want that same courtesy too you know - to have someone politely tell us they weren't satisfied with their services. You tend to have better luck complaining with honey laced words than vinegar.
jadewarlock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:01 AM   #103
uknewme
uknewme is an unknown quantity at this point

I read through most of the posts, and I still haven't seen an answer to the "large accounts" question. I hope that Ganz will take into consideration the owner of the account. When we registered, we put in our birthdays etc. There's a huge difference between my account and my stepdaughter's account. I'm 37 and can answer a lot of Quizzy's Questions and spend hours trying to earn the money to get the HHH levels back up. My stepdaughter is removed with disabilities with 39 webkinz. It's going to take over 10,000KC to get them back up. It's going to take me hours and hours to fix this. She can't log in everday as she doesn't have a computer at her mom's place. I can't log in everyday for her. A friend of mine is removed and he has 3. He can't do the games (Ganz is making most of them too hard) and Quizzy's is out of the question. Mom has to earn the money for him. It's unrealistic to expect him to remember to log in each day and play with each Webbie.

I know I'm going to get flamed for this, and I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I like the HHH drop. My daughter LOVES creating the recipes, but when everyone was always at 100% she couldn't feed them. I do believe that a REASONABLE drop would encourage the kids to try more recipes (and maybe try new foods themselves if their Webkinz like them). 5-10 points is about what an entree food would fill them up. Hit a couple webkinz a week but there's no reason to starve them. Her account is down to 45 health and the first time she was hit, it was 5 special food items to bring it back up. That's $225 per pet for 39 pets. I went back in a couple days later to check on them and it's back down again. I spent HOURS and HOURS fixing it last time. I hope Ganz does it this time!

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 03-11-2009 at 10:18 AM.. Reason: removed ages
uknewme is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:15 AM   #104
Unregistered

Smile Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

FINALLY!!!! Thank God it's gone lol
Old 03-11-2009, 10:25 AM   #105

Lojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledge

Maybe Webkinz World should take the announcement to their Best of the WEB award off their site for now?

Webkinz Newz » Blog Archive » Webkinz World® Honored with Best of the Web Award

I dont think they are living up to all of the bragging they seem to be doing in that article.
Lojack is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:36 AM   #106

jjsstt61 has disabled reputation

Thank you for helping and letting us know what is going on in Webkinz World. It is very helpful and I am sure it helps Ganz out too that you post this information. That is good to hear that they are regrouping on the HHH issue. Thanks again.
AFA,
Jackie

---------- jjsstt61 added 3 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

PS I agree with Jadewarlock, be nice and treat people the way you want to be treated. Think about that!!!

Last edited by jjsstt61; 03-11-2009 at 10:36 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jjsstt61 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:56 AM   #107
DuckKin is my userna
Gift Trainee

katykinz has a spectacular aura aboutkatykinz has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

Ganz, in case you're reading this, I want you to know that I'm proud of you! Great job fixing the glitches.
You're really living up to your Best Of Web award! You guys deserved it!

Go ebkinz!
katykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:40 AM   #108
vraivixen
Gift Guru

vraivixen has a spectacular aura aboutvraivixen has a spectacular aura about

In regards to the HHH, when they fix this issue, I wonder if I still need to spend $107,000 KC to get them all back to 100% where they all were before this fiasco. I have an extremely large account. I've been trying to feed each pet, but yesterday I only did about 15 as on this a/c I have aroung 290 pets. I think I need to hire someone, to go in and feed them all. it's cheaper then sending them to the spa for $107,000, if I have to spend 200 KC on food for each pet, it's half price, but it takes a very long time...it will take me weeks and by the time I get to the end, I probably will have to start all over again.
vraivixen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:46 AM   #109
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by vraivixen
In regards to the HHH, when they fix this issue, I wonder if I still need to spend $107,000 KC to get them all back to 100% where they all were before this fiasco. I have an extremely large account. I've been trying to feed each pet, but yesterday I only did about 15 as on this a/c I have aroung 290 pets. I think I need to hire someone, to go in and feed them all. it's cheaper then sending them to the spa for $107,000, if I have to spend 200 KC on food for each pet, it's half price, but it takes a very long time...it will take me weeks and by the time I get to the end, I probably will have to start all over again.
i don't know if this will help you out, but I've read in a few threads that people were given KC back from Webkinz.. It wouldn't hurt to call and tell them how much you've spent and all on their mistake..
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:47 AM   #110
Gifted

Chariac is a jewel in the roughChariac is a jewel in the rough

I totally agree with everybody here. I had the misfortune to have surgery on January 23.. and my internet went down around the same time. Since I am the only one in my house that can fix it, my kids were pretty much kept off webkinz world for the last six weeks too. With the HHH issue, we now have 4 different accounts with very unhappy pets, and it would cost us a total of 100,000 KC between all four accounts to get the HHH back up. (Wh have tons of pets..) Plus I have about 30 pets I was given as gifts after my surgery that I can't even register... I called Ganz and got an I'm so sorry, but this is a "good" feature for most people!! How do I tell my seven year old who is in tears, that I don't have enough money to make her pets better.. She doesn't understand that it's supposed to be a "good" feature. I certainly didn't get any offeres to give us enough KC to feed them. I am very frustrated right now.
Chariac is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: