Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 06:58 AM   #91
Webkinz :)
scrappy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Adoption and HHH Issues Addressed by Webkinz Creative Director

Keep in mind if you log in 3-5 times a week your account would not have been affected, there are some acceptions. it was mostly the accounts that have not been logged into since Valentines Day or before. 3 of my children are school age and their accounts are hit and miss. the last time they logged in was around Valentine's Day when they got new pets. when the logged on last week, all accounts were at 0 for H/H/H.
scrappy is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2009, 07:45 AM   #92
macmen6 is on a distinguished road

What is GANZ even thinking! Way to go scaring little kids! Teaching little kids to over eat. Leave well enough alone. Yeah GANZ was voted #1 site for internet safety. We are safe from outside intruders but on the inside we have GANZ after us. Anyone notice the wheel of WOW is paying out less now. Spin the Wheel you win that gak food or wow I got the mystery cash on it and won 2 bucks. What is that??????? We spend money to get access to the forest games and we get tree sap as a prize....come on!!! GANZ leave the HHH where it was.....now you will probably have to shut down a whole day to fix that....leaving more glitches. Oh yeah we use to be able to type glitch on webkinz...can't anymore....hmmm!
macmen6 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:55 AM   #93
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I'm guessing the adoption issues are random and account specific.. but I just adopted a webkinz fine Thankfully
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:03 AM   #94

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Poor Guys. We should have KNOWN they were working hard. I am lucky that my account isn't like this. But I've seen others that are real bad. Don't worry. This will be fixed soon.
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:04 AM   #95
faeriespixiedust

LIL PIXIE will become famous soon enough

Thanks Justin for being our voice and expressing our discontent with adoption's & HHH. At least Ganz is trying to fix the problems. Hopefully they will get everything fixed and WW will be fun instead of frustrating.
LIL PIXIE is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:05 AM   #96

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by macmen6
What is GANZ even thinking! Way to go scaring little kids! Teaching little kids to over eat. Leave well enough alone. Yeah GANZ was voted #1 site for internet safety. We are safe from outside intruders but on the inside we have GANZ after us. Anyone notice the wheel of WOW is paying out less now. Spin the Wheel you win that gak food or wow I got the mystery cash on it and won 2 bucks. What is that??????? We spend money to get access to the forest games and we get tree sap as a prize....come on!!! GANZ leave the HHH where it was.....now you will probably have to shut down a whole day to fix that....leaving more glitches. Oh yeah we use to be able to type glitch on webkinz...can't anymore....hmmm!
Stop being mean.
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:34 AM   #97
Gifted

Myrmaid73 will become famous soon enough

Thanks Justin for passing along the info! I'm glad that someone from Ganz actually responded to you regarding the HHH issue. I was affected by it but not really upset by it. A tad frustrated maybe, but I only have a few pets so it didn't take me long to get my pets all up to healthy levels. I do feel bad for those who had more pets, expecially the younger members who maybe don't understand WHY this issue was happening. I also have a bit of sympathy for Ganz because I'm sure it was not their intention to frustrate or anger WW members with the changes they made. Hopefully they are truly working on changing this feature and those in WW can be happy once again.
Myrmaid73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:44 AM   #98
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

Thank you so much for keeping us update with these issues Justin While I have not been affected by the HHH issue I feel for all those who have and applaud Ganz for listening and correcting this option.

I am waiting on the adoption issue with baited breath. I have many webbies waiting to join the family but I wouldn't want to risk being locked out
bflyangel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:26 AM   #99
merryweather21

View Post Originally Posted by scrappy
Keep in mind if you log in 3-5 times a week your account would not have been affected, there are some acceptions. it was mostly the accounts that have not been logged into since Valentines Day or before. 3 of my children are school age and their accounts are hit and miss. the last time they logged in was around Valentine's Day when they got new pets. when the logged on last week, all accounts were at 0 for H/H/H.
This is not true I have five accounts that I log into 3 times a week and for four of them the pets were at zero.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:27 AM   #100

ifinance has a spectacular aura about

Thank you for pursuing these issues with Ganz for us! We are one of those families with multiple accounts - one of which has over 100 webbies. The HHH issue was of great concern to us. We are thrilled to see that Ganz is going to fix this! This is why I love WI soooo much. You truly take of us

Last edited by ifinance; 03-11-2009 at 09:31 AM.. Reason: forgot to say something
ifinance is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: