Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2013, 09:29 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Default Re: Acorn Collection Event Begins in Webkinz World!

Thanks for letting us know. Collected the acorn from WKN. Seems like you don't get credit for this one. Just like the marshmallow event...the item collected from WKN doesn't seem to count toward your collection. Boo-Hiss!
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2013, 09:30 AM   #12
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by DebDybs
Thanks for letting us know. Collected the acorn from WKN. Seems like you don't get credit for this one. Just like the marshmallow event...the item collected from WKN doesn't seem to count toward your collection. Boo-Hiss!
Our WKN acorns didn't count either - I hope this is a glitch that gets fixed soon.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 12:09 PM   #13
Gifted

powerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all things
powerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all things

Oh that leaf chair will be perfect in my nature themed bedroom! And the window is SO lovely.
powerpokmon is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 12:34 PM   #14
Begin Again by Tay
Gifted

sophii8 is a WIzard
sophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzard

What a pretty window and chair! Don't have the headband yet either so that will be perfect for me...much better than a cupcake anyway as I don't save my foods!

I probably should but I never have enough kinzcash to buy fridges!

What does it mean by "customizable" sapling?? I've never had one of these saplings before so I don't know how they work...

I thought the caring valley retired? If so, then how does the sapling thingy work?

Last edited by sophii8; 09-01-2013 at 12:34 PM..
sophii8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 12:45 PM   #15
Diabetes Awareness

grammak has disabled reputation

when you get the sapling you can create your own lfinished look for it. You get to choose the top. choose the trunk and choose the ground design
grammak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 12:48 PM   #16
Begin Again by Tay
Gifted

sophii8 is a WIzard
sophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzard

Oh ok, thanks!
sophii8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:01 PM   #17
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

View Post Originally Posted by joi
Our WKN acorns didn't count either - I hope this is a glitch that gets fixed soon.

On 1 account, I got the WKN acorn before I clicked on the acorn in my room. That account didn't register the WKN acorn so I only showed 1 acorn total. On another account, I went to my room first and got the free daily acorn before I clicked on the WKN acorn and ended up with 2 acorns. After getting acorns from friends, I still ended up with only 6 on each account. Though I requested 5 facorns from other family accounts, only 4 of them registered.
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 02:02 PM   #18
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a boss
mom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by DebDybs
I think how that works is like when you click on your acorn the first time in ww you get one free acorn. So then you only have 5 more to collect that day. If 5 friends send you the acorns that makes 6 so you can't collect anymore. So if you go to webkinz newz and collect one it won't be counted towards yours account. But if you go to webkinz newz and do that first then go to ww and start collecting you will get the one from the newz and the free one from ww then you will only get to collect four more. I hope I did not just confuse anyone.

Ok I just did the webkinz newz floaty clicky acorn and this is what it says. Congratulations! You've found the floating acorn. Log in, if necessary, to recieve your prize and then check your acorn collection in Webkinz World for your acorn. If you already recieved 5 acorns from friends today, you will not recieve another. Hope this will help understand why you don't always get the webkinz newz acorn.

Last edited by mom of 2 teens; 09-01-2013 at 02:02 PM..
mom of 2 teens is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:44 PM   #19
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the information. Happy collecting & Good luck
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 06:36 AM   #20
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by judy999
On 1 account, I got the WKN acorn before I clicked on the acorn in my room. That account didn't register the WKN acorn so I only showed 1 acorn total. On another account, I went to my room first and got the free daily acorn before I clicked on the WKN acorn and ended up with 2 acorns. After getting acorns from friends, I still ended up with only 6 on each account. Though I requested 5 facorns from other family accounts, only 4 of them registered.
I had better luck this morning - I got the message about receiving the WKN acorns and it was actually counted on all four accounts. But I still have to wait and see what my totals are after the friends send them.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
fish fashionistas

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: