Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 03:47 PM   #41
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Account Login Glitch in Webkinz World

I finally found TC4 packs today. Hopefully WW will be up and running soon.
mom2tc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 03:50 PM   #42
I is the Greatest!!!
Webkinz :)

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mom2tc
I finally found TC4 packs today. Hopefully WW will be up and running soon.
I hope so to I'm having WW withdraw. LOL.
CHRISBILL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:54 PM   #43

shepv456 is an unknown quantity at this point

omg this happens to me all the time
talk about annying
i dont want to give webkinz a bad rep but they should figure
put what the prob. is
shepv456 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:34 PM   #44
webrobin

ram381 is on a distinguished road

I tried to adopt a pet last night.....got the glitch. Tried to adopt one today...when WW was working....got the glitch, then server upgrade message. i'm po'd.
ram381 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:00 PM   #45
Banned

Fishingpro is an unknown quantity at this point

didn't happen to me but i can't get on

---------- Fishingpro added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

never mind

---------- Fishingpro added 1 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

or maybe it is

---------- Fishingpro added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

i had to exit out

Last edited by Fishingpro; 03-05-2009 at 09:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Fishingpro is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:29 PM   #46
littlecupcake23

Thumbs down Re: Account Login Glitch in Webkinz World

thik about how many kids play webkinz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont shut it down for mantenance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-07-2009, 11:39 PM   #47
Unregistered

i am sorry for what is happining to you people tat does happen to me a lot so i have to log back in again

---------- Unregistered added 916 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

Please help me my lamb is stuck and what if i get my lamb off and put it back on but just does the same thing!? What will happen them please help me!

Last edited by Unregistered; 03-07-2009 at 11:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-07-2009, 11:54 PM   #48
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know if it makes a difference or not but I have had that same experience tonight with the same message popping up. I adopted 2 new pets and had no problems at all so I adopted my other new pet , the Robin, and now I can't get back on my account. I keep getting that message you posted on page 1 of this thread. I was wondering if it was connected to the new treetop theme they added. I have bunches of birds but never saw the new theme. It is suppose to be available when you adopt a bird, but right after I adopted my bird the glinch appeared. My other account is fine and the other adoptions went fine as well. ( ?? )
oh well, looks like I'm stuck until Monday.
andy0323 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:59 PM   #49

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

Amber, I agree with you. We have not been able to get into any of our families accounts & NONE of us have adopted any new pets.

Now we can't even get an active button to click on the front Webkinz.com page to get the 2nd "login page" to open... instead the place for the button is a link for getting adobe flash player... yet we already have the fully updated adobe flash player & have cleared cache, temp internet files & the WW cookie & even rebooted etc.. it is none of these things.

This is ALL a GANZ problem & a real major one.

If someone could do a copy & paste of the URL address on their 2nd login page & post it here.. then I & others can use that to get to a login page & get into WW.

A long time ago there was a post w/ that URL that we could use to open a 2nd WW window so we could easily trade w/ our selves between accounts or for watching for falling leaves or snowflakes etc...

Please help, thanks
Maeffy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 05:08 PM   #50

Angry Re: Account Login Glitch in Webkinz World

I had a poblem i was not verey happy because I wanted to play with my friends in the clubhouse.

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: