Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 09:40 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
hanse46 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Account Login Glitch in Webkinz World

I called Ganz early this afternoon, left a message and still waiting on a response. I do hope that they have this corrected by tomorrow am when I also log in.
hanse46 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2009, 09:49 PM   #22
OLEP

Hello, today I tried to log in my new easter lamb and the second I adopted it, Webkinz told me to come back later because of technical difficulties. If you can help, I would be very pleased. Thank you!

Webkinz user,

OLEP
Old 03-05-2009, 12:07 AM   #23

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

I'm like all of you and wish: 1. I had read WI first and avoided this, 2. have called Ganz, leaving a message, and sent the customer service e-mail and 3. hope that they fix the problem ASAP.

The only thing I'm worried about is if they'll do what it said on that Customer Service questionnaire they had me fill out - if they don't have to give us a replacement code. Reason, because this is a new pet and I bought it with some hard-earned money, if they don't, it will be a VERY long time before I purchase a Webkinz pet. Hopefully, all they have to do is remove the code from my account and have me log in again.

It's just a bit irksome for me - while I understand Ganz has to make a living and these things happen, this should be a wake up call that maybe they're putting out too many pets (which overloads the servers with codes) and items (real and virtual) and say "Whoa... we need to fix these quirks first and let these older pets sell then we can go and create more."
jadewarlock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:59 AM   #24
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

Horses4Me defies all oddsHorses4Me defies all odds
Horses4Me defies all odds

Hi! I have experienced that same issue during the day, but it is on existing accounts where I did not adopt a new pet. I just logged out and re-logged in. I don't doubt the problem, and it's not that scary for me since I wasn't adopting. Although, I adopted on another account late this evening but I had no problems. I didn't know about this article yet! Yikes!!! I'm glad it worked out for me! Good luck everyone!

Horses
Horses4Me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:07 AM   #25
ebkinz rule! :)

Frozenglory is on a distinguished road

30 minutes ago i adopted a cotton candy bunny, No problems, Then i adopted the Blue whale
Then i was kicked out, Maybe it is when you adopt two pets.
I hope it is fixed very soon! I will call tomorrow if it isn't fixed
Frozenglory is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:14 AM   #26

Immie is on a distinguished road

Goodmorning everyone,

Is there someone on here who could provide some of us new ones on here with the e-mail address and phone numbers to contact Ganz. I know we have the one number thats been posted on here last night, but I thought I saw somewhere that someone had some other numbers you could also call.

For me this is the first time I have ever had to call Ganz so I am a bit nervous and want to make sure I have all the info I can get to call them.

Thanks so much,

Immie
Immie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:25 AM   #27
Laus Deo!!!

psalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud of

Angry I can't log in

This gets kind of annoying sometimes I really want to play on Webkinz but i can't log in and something pops up and says " I'm sorry but there is something wrong with our servers at this time try again later" I wish they could just fix the problems and then they would never happen again!
psalm135 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:49 AM   #28
I ♥ My eGirlz
Gift Guru

SweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of light

Heres the message I just received when I tried to log in again.

Click the image to open in full size.
SweetsMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:53 AM   #29
Lil Kinz
Mauihawaii95 is an unknown quantity at this point

On the log in page, it says "Server Upgrade Test in Progeress. Webkinz will return shortly." I hope they are fixing all of the recent problems! Also before they put this message up, I tried logging in. I typed my username and password in and it said it was the wrong password! I was worried someone had changed it! SO i changed it again but still had no luck! I hope this is resolved soon! DId anyone else have this problem? Thanks!
Mauihawaii95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:04 AM   #30
Unregistered

Smile Amber's opinion

I've noticed the following symptom: (Logging out). I have come to a conclusion. Webkinz worlds issue rigth now is not of the symtom of adopting a pet earlier this morning. I have came to this conclusion because i had this issue also and i did not adopt a webkinz pet. Thank you for listening, and if you do not agree i am sorry.

Fellow webkinz user,
Amber

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: