Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 02:36 PM   #81
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Default Re: Ability to Move and Remove Doors Coming to Webkinz World in 2011

AH! I don't know what else to do but scream in joy. This has been one of my wishes for WW, ever since I added the 2nd room to my house. My mom and I have probably sent tons of suggestions to GANZ, along with some other people, I'm sure. So glad they listend.

I can't wait. BUT, if this interveiw was in 07.. why are they waiting until NOW? xD Aww well, who cares? I know I'm editing a lot of houses. I hate having to move my stuff to make the room look good.

Eeeeek. I can't wait to see what else is planned. THANK YOU GANZ! I notice you've been fixing a lot of glitches, and making things better, lately. Ect: No longer expiring accounts, more ways to earn kinzcash, us getting a choice to help out..

This is some of the best news I've had in a long time - online AND off!

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Glory be Halleluyah!!! This is the best thing in WW since they brought spinach to the wheel of yum! My entire house is built around having my doors hide from the pictures, since I use the rooms for my stories....this will make life so much easier!!!! THANK YOU GANZ!!!
I know! I'm excited!
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2011, 02:40 PM   #82
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Fantastic, I love the idea of moving the doors, oh no, now I will have to redecorate
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:41 PM   #83
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Awesome! Maybe we'll get to sell rooms or name them what we want by typing it or remove walls and floors!
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:42 PM   #84
igloo71
Gift Guru

igloo71 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Darlabell
But you can name your rooms, once you buy the room and jump into it there's a chart you can click to change the name...who wants a house full of number rooms? It says...rename room and has a lot of options to choose from.
I know this is not on point concerning doors but want to reply to Darlabell ... I used to be able to name a room 'winterfest items' for instance. It let me know exactly what was in that room - can't do that right now and want to be able to do that again!!!! Sigh.

But I'm VERY happy about no more doors!
igloo71 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:42 PM   #85
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Flame Boy, who could forget That was the COOLEST thing we ever saw and we have waited almost 3 years for it, now You know what it is like to play with the application, I think it will be great when that happens because it will allow us so much freedom in furniture placement Especially where stuff is like 4 squares wide or more (ie: the Movie Screen)

View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
Awesome! Maybe we'll get to sell rooms or name them what we want by typing it or remove walls and floors!
Yeah! I love the removing thing.
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:44 PM   #86
Gifted

Midnightstars33 has disabled reputation

COOL!!! can't wait!
Midnightstars33 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:55 PM   #87
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Thank you Ganz for listening to us and turning a problem into a solution

I will finally empty my dock!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:57 PM   #88
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Nice, and about time!
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 03:05 PM   #89
Gift Guru

pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!
pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!

This is fantastic news, thank you for listening to us Ganz! I have been hoping they would add this feature.
pinkdiamonds is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 03:22 PM   #90

CrystalstarKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Three cheers for Ganz on this! Thank you Ganz!!!

CrystalstarKinz is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
amber420 is happy! x3, applesauce, broken promise!, code wowewe, ducki, f l a m e d a n c e, freedom!, googles always prevail, gp was here!, holly(:, love who you are♥, move doors finaly, remove doors, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, seriously ganz?, soa, thanks ganz! x3, things, w00t! door moving!, yayyyy!!!!!, yesssssssss!, ~*jennymang*~, ♫sing4me a melody

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: