Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 01:54 PM   #71
rickyfox
Webkinz :)

rickyfox is just really nicerickyfox is just really nice

Default Re: Ability to Move and Remove Doors Coming to Webkinz World in 2011

View Post Originally Posted by igloo71
WOW! That is AWESOME, thank you GANZ! We've all wished for this for a long time! Such possibilities for improving our rooms. I too decorate rooms with hiding the doors in mind and I never go from room to room through a door but jump into rooms through the map, it's faster. The only time I go through a door is to fix the 'sticky item' glitch....the only good reason for a door!

NOW if we could only NAME our rooms what we wished - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE? Every room I've added since GANZ stopped letting us name our rooms is just a series of numbers - no idea what they contain! The options for names Ganz gives us is really of no use, at least to me. I've had to make my own drawn out map and look at it to see where to go. And when you're crazy enough to have hundreds of rooms - this is HARD.

Hope Ganz reads our comments
All this is exactly what I do to, I could not say it better. Have a grate day igloo71
rickyfox is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2011, 01:56 PM   #72
hat? I'm a

vlrlms has a spectacular aura about

AT LAST!!!!!!!!! DO you know how many time I sent them a letter and stuff? Finally!!!!!!!! I can actually redo my rooms!!!!!!!!! Thanks Ganz!!!!!!!!!!
vlrlms is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:58 PM   #73
Jesus Saves

Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!

This is so awesome!!!
Orca12296 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:03 PM   #74
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Hmm... Gotta update my movie room. I wonder if there will be different styles - like a garage door LOL.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:06 PM   #75
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

hallehluhua! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would like to have one door in a room but not like 4 my rochopper's room has a door on each wall

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
hallehluhua! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would like to have one door in a room but not like 4 my rochopper's room has a door on each wall

also i think you should be able to buy different doors from the w-shop!
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:11 PM   #76

Twinklepaugh is a glorious beacon of lightTwinklepaugh is a glorious beacon of lightTwinklepaugh is a glorious beacon of light

OMG YESSSSS! That's so perfect! This is probably one of the best features they will have added to WW. I'm so excited!
Twinklepaugh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:16 PM   #77
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Let me go put my pj's on because I must be dreaming.

FINALLY! I hate all the doors, who needs 4 doorways in one room? It's so hard to decorate those center rooms. Especially with the larger items that take up a lot of wall space, you can't even use them because the door is there.

Now if we could move our rooms around and bulk sell our veggies at the Wshop all my webkinz dreams would of come true LOL
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:21 PM   #78
Diabetes Awareness

grammak has disabled reputation

Wow. How exciting this sounds. Think of all the possibilities this opens up. I am already viewing my rooms and making mental changes. Thank you Ganz for this new freedom and keep up the good work.
grammak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:29 PM   #79

Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

YES! That will be SO much easier!
Umbrellabubble is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:30 PM   #80
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by igloo71
WOW! That is AWESOME, thank you GANZ! We've all wished for this for a long time! Such possibilities for improving our rooms. I too decorate rooms with hiding the doors in mind and I never go from room to room through a door but jump into rooms through the map, it's faster. The only time I go through a door is to fix the 'sticky item' glitch....the only good reason for a door!

NOW if we could only NAME our rooms what we wished - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE? Every room I've added since GANZ stopped letting us name our rooms is just a series of numbers - no idea what they contain! The options for names Ganz gives us is really of no use, at least to me. I've had to make my own drawn out map and look at it to see where to go. And when you're crazy enough to have hundreds of rooms - this is HARD.

Hope Ganz reads our comments
But you can name your rooms, once you buy the room and jump into it there's a chart you can click to change the name...who wants a house full of number rooms? It says...rename room and has a lot of options to choose from.
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
amber420 is happy! x3, applesauce, broken promise!, code wowewe, ducki, f l a m e d a n c e, freedom!, googles always prevail, gp was here!, holly(:, love who you are♥, move doors finaly, remove doors, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, seriously ganz?, soa, thanks ganz! x3, things, w00t! door moving!, yayyyy!!!!!, yesssssssss!, ~*jennymang*~, ♫sing4me a melody

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: