Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 01:21 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

Chippy59 is just really niceChippy59 is just really nice

Default Re: Ability to Move and Remove Doors Coming to Webkinz World in 2011

I was thinking the same thing, about where will the doors go when you remove them. Will we be able to put a door back if we so choose? I am glad about this new feature that is coming. I try to find a place in my house where a door will not be in the way. Can't wait until this feature starts. Thanks, Ganz. WW is a great site. I hope it continues for a long time to come.
Chippy59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2011, 01:23 PM   #62

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
YEEEEEEEESS!!!! I'm SO excited no more ruined rooms!!!!Or not being able to put a room next to another!

THAK YOU GANZ!!!!

I for one wouldn't want that. Could lead to HORRIBLE glitches or mistakes.

Now we just need to able to remove floors & wall paper....AND put items in whatever room we want!!!
True but we also risk glitches with what they are planning to do now...there's always a Glitch Risk.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:25 PM   #63

_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!

Ooh major improvement in my house!I can't wait! : )

View Post Originally Posted by _Converse_
Ooh major improvement in my house!I can't wait! : )
It would also be cool if they put different types of doors in the W-shop!
_Converse_ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:30 PM   #64
igloo71
Gift Guru

igloo71 has a spectacular aura about

WOW! That is AWESOME, thank you GANZ! We've all wished for this for a long time! Such possibilities for improving our rooms. I too decorate rooms with hiding the doors in mind and I never go from room to room through a door but jump into rooms through the map, it's faster. The only time I go through a door is to fix the 'sticky item' glitch....the only good reason for a door!

NOW if we could only NAME our rooms what we wished - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE? Every room I've added since GANZ stopped letting us name our rooms is just a series of numbers - no idea what they contain! The options for names Ganz gives us is really of no use, at least to me. I've had to make my own drawn out map and look at it to see where to go. And when you're crazy enough to have hundreds of rooms - this is HARD.

Hope Ganz reads our comments
igloo71 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:39 PM   #65
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Love this idea! I can't wait! It will make decorating my room so much more enjoyable.
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:41 PM   #66
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

This is so great! For a long time I have been burdened by doors messing up the way my room was set up. I wonder if the door will be "invisible" if you remove it, so that you can still exit if you've removed the door? Hopefully they will also add the option to sell or remove rooms.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:41 PM   #67

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Yippee. This helps because i planned to do an "raccoon party" and i need space!
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:43 PM   #68
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Chippy59
I was thinking the same thing, about where will the doors go when you remove them. Will we be able to put a door back if we so choose? I am glad about this new feature that is coming. I try to find a place in my house where a door will not be in the way. Can't wait until this feature starts. Thanks, Ganz. WW is a great site. I hope it continues for a long time to come.
I'm guessing they will go back into your dock, and you can drag them onto the walls like paintings. That would make sense.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:44 PM   #69
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

Woo hoo! I literally screamed with excitement when I saw this! Now my rooms will look more like...well, rooms! Thanks for the info!
Polkadot54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:46 PM   #70

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1
Yippee. This helps because i planned to do a lot of new rooms and i need space! The 2ns best stuff Webkinz did, i think (the first is the Signature Raccoon).
This is super. I need space! Another super-exicting news.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
amber420 is happy! x3, applesauce, broken promise!, code wowewe, ducki, f l a m e d a n c e, freedom!, googles always prevail, gp was here!, holly(:, love who you are♥, move doors finaly, remove doors, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, seriously ganz?, soa, thanks ganz! x3, things, w00t! door moving!, yayyyy!!!!!, yesssssssss!, ~*jennymang*~, ♫sing4me a melody

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: