Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 12:21 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ability to Move and Remove Doors Coming to Webkinz World in 2011

This is so awesome! Id like it if they made it so you could delete an entire room and get your kinz cash back...even if it was just half the price. I mean you would remove all your stuff and you could remove wall paper and flooring and then delete the room and get at least half price back...the entire room.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2011, 12:24 PM   #52
Call me Kylie (:

kgirl346 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl346 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl346 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh.My.Gosh. This is AWESOME! Thanks Ganz! Your the best!

-Kgirl
kgirl346 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:26 PM   #53

nhillier is on a distinguished road

WOOHOO!! I hope that we can get rid of rooms we don't want anymore or change the size of a room we have bought previously. That would be an awesome addition!! Moving doors...just can't wait!!
nhillier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:27 PM   #54
arehouse 13 <3

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

YES!!! So happy !
Hedgie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:31 PM   #55
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

This news thrills me to no end. I've blocked so many doors with furniture it's not even funny. And it will give us more wall space too if we can remove unnecessary doors.

I just hope that when they say, "in 2011", they mean early this year and not next December.
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:42 PM   #56

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

they have even more things going on just check out their webkinznewz site I posted my ideas on deleting the room and stuff so I hope they do them
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:51 PM   #57

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

YEEEEEEEESS!!!! I'm SO excited no more ruined rooms!!!!Or not being able to put a room next to another!

THAK YOU GANZ!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
This is so awesome! Id like it if they made it so you could delete an entire room and get your kinz cash back...even if it was just half the price. I mean you would remove all your stuff and you could remove wall paper and flooring and then delete the room and get at least half price back...the entire room.

I for one wouldn't want that. Could lead to HORRIBLE glitches or mistakes.

Now we just need to able to remove floors & wall paper....AND put items in whatever room we want!!!

Last edited by Gwenda; 01-07-2011 at 12:51 PM..
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:01 PM   #58

rosiehound22 has a spectacular aura about

OMG Its about time. We have been saying to do this forever. I cannot wait! Doors be GONE!
rosiehound22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:05 PM   #59
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

Good improvement!
iLuvWolves is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:13 PM   #60
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Yes, finally!!!! But, wonder where all the doors are going to go??? From the little picture it looks like they may end up in your dock?? Lol, that wouldn't be cool
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
amber420 is happy! x3, applesauce, broken promise!, code wowewe, ducki, f l a m e d a n c e, freedom!, googles always prevail, gp was here!, holly(:, love who you are♥, move doors finaly, remove doors, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, seriously ganz?, soa, thanks ganz! x3, things, w00t! door moving!, yayyyy!!!!!, yesssssssss!, ~*jennymang*~, ♫sing4me a melody

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: