Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-11-2012, 08:40 AM   #271
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Default Re: Ability to Move and Remove Doors Coming to Webkinz World in 2011

View Post Originally Posted by RMMimii
I've kinda given up on this....I think it turned out to be harder for them than they expected.....deep sigh

View Post Originally Posted by mitfy
2012 now, Why isn't it added?
maybe they make an error and want to write 2022
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2012, 08:45 AM   #272

jslam99 has a spectacular aura about

ummm..... still waiting LOL
jslam99 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:28 AM   #273

icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!

Did not know this... Must need a large amount of time working on this though.... Maybe someone should contact them?
icypawz898 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:30 AM   #274
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by RMMimii
I've kinda given up on this....I think it turned out to be harder for them than they expected.....deep sigh
Agreed
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:14 AM   #275
wacky records
Banned
mememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyond
mememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyond

Of course, Ganz lies and we still don't have movable doors today.
mememe1000 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:14 PM   #276
YadyYadyYady

yadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forum
yadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forum

Move and remove doors??? Ahh ha hahaha...Hee heeheehe Ohh ah ha ha ha. I don't really get the joke, but I thought I'd be polite and laugh anyway.
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:07 PM   #277
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I wish this would happen .That would be great
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:01 PM   #278
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

I wish it could happen. I doubt GANZ will do it, though.

Click the image to open in full size. ~Girlz
girlzluv2play is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 04:42 PM   #279
Truly Gifted :)
Gifted

mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness
mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness

why cant we move doors STILL
mattyboo1 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:31 PM   #280
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux

maybe they make an error and want to write 2022

It probably messed up other pixels or something because everyone has different stuff in different rooms and so it wasn't as simple as we non-computer geeks think

It was a nice dream though
RMMimii is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
amber420 is happy! x3, applesauce, broken promise!, code wowewe, ducki, f l a m e d a n c e, freedom!, googles always prevail, gp was here!, holly(:, love who you are♥, move doors finaly, remove doors, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, seriously ganz?, soa, thanks ganz! x3, things, w00t! door moving!, yayyyy!!!!!, yesssssssss!, ~*jennymang*~, ♫sing4me a melody

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: