Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-2012, 09:47 AM   #261
Happy Holidays!
Webkinz :)

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ability to Move and Remove Doors Coming to Webkinz World in 2011

View Post Originally Posted by yadyram
It's Nafaria's fault.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2012, 11:34 AM   #262
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I agree. I wish they wouldn't make promises they won't keep. At least, they should come out and give some kind of explaination and apology.
I'm agree

View Post Originally Posted by yadyram
It's Nafaria's fault.
yeah probably, this is the perfect apolozize since some time for them...
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:37 AM   #263
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Eh, it's 2012 now, GANZ.
Isabelle123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 02:35 PM   #264
lol

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

Yay. That's gonna be amazing! (:
warriorgirl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:57 AM   #265
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I think Ganz tricked us. It's 2012 now and we still can't move doors.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:43 PM   #266

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

Ability to Move and Remove Doors Coming to Webkinz World in 2011

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
For years Webkinz World players have been asking Ganz for the ability to move and remove doors from their Webkinz houses. It appears that, sometime in 2011, they will get their wish. The Creative Director officially announced today that feature is something the programmers at Ganz are currently working on.

As I look at my rooms with the door ruining the pretty wallpaper, I keep hoping that this will happen..... sigh.

I think I want to become a Ganz programmer...talk about job security.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:45 AM   #267
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

does someone have news about that?

someone have called ganz to know what will be happen with that?

thanks!
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:22 PM   #268
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I've kinda given up on this....I think it turned out to be harder for them than they expected.....deep sigh
RMMimii is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:26 AM   #269
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by RMMimii
I've kinda given up on this....I think it turned out to be harder for them than they expected.....deep sigh
I'm kinda with you. IF that's the case, the least they could do is tell us so that we know we can stop holding our breaths waiting for it and just drop the issue.

Until then,.....we'll just keep bugging them about it!
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:14 PM   #270

mitfy has disabled reputation

2012 now, Why isn't it added?
mitfy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
amber420 is happy! x3, applesauce, broken promise!, code wowewe, ducki, f l a m e d a n c e, freedom!, googles always prevail, gp was here!, holly(:, love who you are♥, move doors finaly, remove doors, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, seriously ganz?, soa, thanks ganz! x3, things, w00t! door moving!, yayyyy!!!!!, yesssssssss!, ~*jennymang*~, ♫sing4me a melody

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: