Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-30-2011, 04:27 PM   #241
Can I has bunny Yes
Webkinz :)

iluvrats1996 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ability to Move and Remove Doors Coming to Webkinz World in 2011

This will be AWESOME. I have a whole bunch of items blocking the doorways of my rooms.
iluvrats1996 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2011, 03:20 PM   #242
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

A supervisor at Ganz just told me that they haven't heard anything more on this.....maybe we need to do some calling to push the issue....I mean they did sort of promise.
RMMimii is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 06:22 PM   #243
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

yeah... do you will call them?
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 06:34 PM   #244
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: Ability to Move and Remove Doors Coming to Webkinz World in 2011

I really wonder if this is ever going to happen. Lots of talk for years but then nothing.

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:03 PM   #245
WIGEV Team Member

Serena swims in greatness
Serena swims in greatnessSerena swims in greatnessSerena swims in greatnessSerena swims in greatnessSerena swims in greatness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I think it has happened!!! I was just able to remove a door, which I did by accident. I clicked on it, hit remove, and it disappeared. That left the room with no doors at all, as it only had the one, and I was able to jump my pet into another room.

I just went back to the Halloween room, and the door is back. I KNOW it was gone for the moment.
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:06 PM   #246
super2mommy

jeanned68 is a work of artjeanned68 is a work of artjeanned68 is a work of artjeanned68 is a work of art
jeanned68 is a work of artjeanned68 is a work of artjeanned68 is a work of artjeanned68 is a work of artjeanned68 is a work of artjeanned68 is a work of artjeanned68 is a work of artjeanned68 is a work of artjeanned68 is a work of artjeanned68 is a work of artjeanned68 is a work of artjeanned68 is a work of art

How do you click on a door? I'm trying and nothing is happening...
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:09 PM   #247
WIGEV Team Member

Serena swims in greatnessSerena swims in greatnessSerena swims in greatnessSerena swims in greatnessSerena swims in greatness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
How do you click on a door? I'm trying and nothing is happening...
It's not happening for me now, either, and the door that was gone is back. I KNOW that I didn't imagine it. Maybe a test??? The room looked so cool with no doors at all, and I was suprised I could actually jump to another room from my new Halloween room which had no doors for the moment. I now wish I had taken a screen shot.

When it happened, I had just been moving furniture around, so the little box in the upper left corner was on 'play'. I had just moved some furniture away from near the door, and then clicked again, got the usual 'move' box, clicked on 'remove', and the door disappeared.

I can't make it happen again.

Last edited by Serena; 09-28-2011 at 09:14 PM..
Old 09-28-2011, 09:09 PM   #248

jennymang is a golden guidejennymang is a golden guidejennymang is a golden guidejennymang is a golden guidejennymang is a golden guidejennymang is a golden guidejennymang is a golden guidejennymang is a golden guidejennymang is a golden guidejennymang is a golden guidejennymang is a golden guidejennymang is a golden guidejennymang is a golden guidejennymang is a golden guide

I wonder if they kept their promise...
jennymang is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:36 PM   #249
WIGEV Team Member

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jennymang
I wonder if they kept their promise...
It looks as if we are getting closer, as a few of us have reported being able to remove/move doors the last couple of days. It has been temporary for everyone so far, but at least it's starting to happen. It seems like we're a step further along this path. We can only hope it happens sooner rather than later.
Old 10-26-2011, 04:59 PM   #250
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 has reached maximum rep capacityhoodedwarbler13 has reached maximum rep capacityhoodedwarbler13 has reached maximum rep capacityhoodedwarbler13 has reached maximum rep capacity
hoodedwarbler13 has reached maximum rep capacityhoodedwarbler13 has reached maximum rep capacityhoodedwarbler13 has reached maximum rep capacityhoodedwarbler13 has reached maximum rep capacityhoodedwarbler13 has reached maximum rep capacityhoodedwarbler13 has reached maximum rep capacityhoodedwarbler13 has reached maximum rep capacityhoodedwarbler13 has reached maximum rep capacityhoodedwarbler13 has reached maximum rep capacityhoodedwarbler13 has reached maximum rep capacityhoodedwarbler13 has reached maximum rep capacityhoodedwarbler13 has reached maximum rep capacityhoodedwarbler13 has reached maximum rep capacityhoodedwarbler13 has reached maximum rep capacityhoodedwarbler13 has reached maximum rep capacity

Ok, it's getting pretty late in the year, any new word on this?
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
amber420 is happy! x3, applesauce, broken promise!, code wowewe, ducki, f l a m e d a n c e, freedom!, googles always prevail, gp was here!, holly(:, love who you are♥, move doors finaly, remove doors, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, seriously ganz?, soa, thanks ganz! x3, things, w00t! door moving!, yayyyy!!!!!, yesssssssss!, ~*jennymang*~, ♫sing4me a melody

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: