Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-15-2011, 12:01 AM   #231
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Ability to Move and Remove Doors Coming to Webkinz World in 2011

I have put a hold on buying new rooms ever since the announcement, because I want to see how the feature works before I buy any more. I've been really careful about adding rooms in a pattern so that there aren't usually more than two doors in most rooms, but it makes for very weird looking houses (rows of rooms have spaces between them, sort of like a square spiral). Houses look funny, but the rooms are pretty good.
I for one am eager to see moveable (or hopefully, even removeable, doors).
Not complaining, just hoping it will be soon so I can know where to put new rooms and get a lot of these items out of my docks.
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2011, 08:47 AM   #232
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
I don't think this is going to happen.
I agree! I think Ganz tricked us.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:38 AM   #233
hy are you a

spiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by T9850
I agree! I think Ganz tricked us.
Why would GANZ trick us? It wasn't April 1st, anyway.
spiderman8880 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:04 AM   #234
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

I have certainly been wishing for this ability for a long, long time- the doors are utterly pesky at times and I'm very pleased that Ganz may be adding this feature soon.
I hope that Ganz is able to make this work smoothly right away, because I'm sure there are many of us who would love this feature.

Hopefully since it's been so long, Ganz will be able to get this up soon, because it has been a very long time since they announced it...

Last edited by webkinzmania44; 08-15-2011 at 10:06 AM..
webkinzmania44 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:31 AM   #235
inter is here!

Sunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Wow! I abolutely LOVE this! I can't wait until it comes out! This will help me and my room designing a lot. Sometimes I can't put something where I want cause it will block the door, and this fixes everything.
Sunnykinz101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 02:03 PM   #236
GiantPandaLover11

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe I never saw this before! I'm so glad they'll be adding this soon. It's such a pain trying to design a room around the doorways--it's going to make rooms so much easier. I just hope we don't get a lot of glitches with this one.
Pandah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:10 AM   #237
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Remember a few accounts has the feature on them for a very short time. I saw posts about a couple people suddenly being able to remove their doors but it didn't last. Hopefully we will get it his year like they said we would but I know they were working on it (are they still?).

I would remove every door in my house if it was an option. With the map doors aren't needed, they just get in the way of decorating for me. Most of my doors are blocked by furniture.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:45 PM   #238

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

I can't wait for this. I got the new theme the fan something anyway with the door being in the way the webbies holding hands the door breaks it up. Anyway I hope it happens soon.
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:41 PM   #239
girle101

pompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonder

Soooooooooo........... When is it gonna come? November?
pompomkitty10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 01:41 PM   #240
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Ugh! I hope they do something with the doors soon. You can't hang things like a movie screen over a door and it would be nice to see more of the wallpapers in some rooms instead of a door.

Other games I play I can move doors etc in my house. Even really old games like Ultima Online let you move the doors in your house.
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
amber420 is happy! x3, applesauce, broken promise!, code wowewe, ducki, f l a m e d a n c e, freedom!, googles always prevail, gp was here!, holly(:, love who you are♥, move doors finaly, remove doors, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, seriously ganz?, soa, thanks ganz! x3, things, w00t! door moving!, yayyyy!!!!!, yesssssssss!, ~*jennymang*~, ♫sing4me a melody

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: