Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2011, 10:22 AM   #221
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Default Re: Ability to Move and Remove Doors Coming to Webkinz World in 2011

well, i am not sure, what to believe, they also said a long time ago that there will be new pets to click on in the clubhouse and you win prizes everytime you click on the new one. i am not sure if you remember but i thought that that would happen?
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2011, 11:54 AM   #222
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Wow....didn't know I was "complaining" just wondering if they were still going to do it....I do realize this stuff takes time and I do try to be patient especially when it comes to Webkinz, but it IS August, so I beg to differ, but the year is half over already....just saying.....didn't mean to cause a riot!
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 03:43 PM   #223
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

I would love that feature!!
abond429 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 04:12 PM   #224

webkinzmommy is a jewel in the roughwebkinzmommy is a jewel in the rough

I was just thinking that another solution to the door issue would be to have the ability to remove wallpaper. That way if you need to configure your rooms you could move the wall paper from one room to another. I suspect though, that this would be technically difficult as well or it probably would already be a feature of the room.
webkinzmommy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 04:21 PM   #225
Call Me Kennedy!

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I agree with you Webkinz mommy ooh this is awesome thanks
cherrio12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 04:34 PM   #226
I <3 dachshunds

Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!

Awesome!!!!! What happens when you remove the door?
Carolinecares15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 06:15 PM   #227
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I can't wait to see this happen!
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 09:03 AM   #228
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Why is everyone complaining now?
It's STILL 2011, right? You guys are complaning that they broke their promise, blah blah blah.
But they finally said they will do what you want them to do. I personally am excited, whenever it does come. just the fact that they thought of working on it and decided to try working on it makes me excited, because it means at least they are TRYING to please us.

I will wait patiently for this to happen. If it's 2012 and it's not here, then you can complain all you want.
But you can't complain yet, because they said they were going to do it and you can't prove that they arent doing it.

Some complain, others only talk about issue findings and some spoke of their disappointment. Do not put everyone in one basket

Moral of the story:
perhaps that ganz should not give date (years, month, day)as no one would be disappointed.

Last edited by zebultux; 08-13-2011 at 09:03 AM..
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 09:04 PM   #229
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

I hope they do it soon!
catspaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 09:53 PM   #230

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
well, i am not sure, what to believe, they also said a long time ago that there will be new pets to click on in the clubhouse and you win prizes everytime you click on the new one. i am not sure if you remember but i thought that that would happen?
I remember that.
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
amber420 is happy! x3, applesauce, broken promise!, code wowewe, ducki, f l a m e d a n c e, freedom!, googles always prevail, gp was here!, holly(:, love who you are♥, move doors finaly, remove doors, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, seriously ganz?, soa, thanks ganz! x3, things, w00t! door moving!, yayyyy!!!!!, yesssssssss!, ~*jennymang*~, ♫sing4me a melody

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: