Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2011, 01:16 AM   #211
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ability to Move and Remove Doors Coming to Webkinz World in 2011

Im so tired of waiting for them to do what they promised. Im tired of wondering where to put a new room that i can only have one door in so that it wont ruin my decorating, since that is what im on ww for to do. This creative director says just what he wants to say in a way he knows will appease us, and that most will forget about or not care about when more stuff is thrown at them to do. Some call this creative promotion or good pr but i call it something else that i wont write here. But he needs to put his money where his mouth is, or should isay put our money where his mouth is. Or else just dont say it at all. That goes for future promises as well. This is a big promise to renig on. Or 'forget to do' or 'something we are working hard on to impliment'................ Its a bunch of blah blah blah at this point. Im not holding my breath for this to really happen. But it is one of my many frustrations that give more reasons to quit the hobby rather than stay in and buy more stuff. Please do what you say and mean what you say.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2011, 03:25 PM   #212
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I'm starting to not believe Ganz because it's already August and it hasn't happened yet.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 03:26 PM   #213

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I don't think this is going to happen.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:57 AM   #214
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Default Removable doors

I don't know where to look to see if this topic is already up, but didn't they announce at the first of the year that they were going to make it so we could remove doors from our rooms???
I bought the Carousel horse yesterday and the flooring and wallpaper, but because of the doors in the room half of the carousels are blocked...I am very disappointed by this as that was part of the reason I bought the wallpaper....it's so pretty, but now the doors block the beautiful horses.
Has there been any news on when they are going to make it so we can remove the doors??? Or is it going to be another let down?
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 02:15 PM   #215
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Default Re: Removable doors

They DID announce it! Unfortunately, they might've forgotten about it.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 08:14 AM   #216

webkinzmommy is a jewel in the roughwebkinzmommy is a jewel in the rough

This would be great if they could do this. I don't buy very much from estore but I did cave in and buy the Candykinz room with the chocolate river. My daughter wanted it so bad. They I wasn't thinking about where I put it and forgot about the doors. The doors cover up the best part....the river. What a disappointment. Especially since we paid real money for these wall set. Maybe if we comment on this in the WN forum as well as WI they will see this discussion and take action soon.
webkinzmommy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 09:18 AM   #217
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Default Re: Removable doors

View Post Originally Posted by Darlabell
I don't know where to look to see if this topic is already up, but didn't they announce at the first of the year that they were going to make it so we could remove doors from our rooms???
I bought the Carousel horse yesterday and the flooring and wallpaper, but because of the doors in the room half of the carousels are blocked...I am very disappointed by this as that was part of the reason I bought the wallpaper....it's so pretty, but now the doors block the beautiful horses.
Has there been any news on when they are going to make it so we can remove the doors??? Or is it going to be another let down?
their new superfan theme (w-shop) too is ugly with the door in the pets...

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmommy
This would be great if they could do this. I don't buy very much from estore but I did cave in and buy the Candykinz room with the chocolate river. My daughter wanted it so bad. They I wasn't thinking about where I put it and forgot about the doors. The doors cover up the best part....the river. What a disappointment. Especially since we paid real money for these wall set. Maybe if we comment on this in the WN forum as well as WI they will see this discussion and take action soon.
yeah, I understand!!! I don't buy too much wall for that reason at the estore...
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 09:21 AM   #218
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Why is everyone complaining now?
It's STILL 2011, right? You guys are complaning that they broke their promise, blah blah blah.
But they finally said they will do what you want them to do. I personally am excited, whenever it does come. just the fact that they thought of working on it and decided to try working on it makes me excited, because it means at least they are TRYING to please us.

I will wait patiently for this to happen. If it's 2012 and it's not here, then you can complain all you want.
But you can't complain yet, because they said they were going to do it and you can't prove that they arent doing it.
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 09:54 AM   #219
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

I cannot wait! Thanks ganz!
Starla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 10:16 AM   #220

Priceless has disabled reputation

Like Amy explained, we should be glad they listened to our ideas and are working hard. At least they're trying, but remember, programming takes time. And it's still halfway into 2011, there's still many more days ahead of us. Don't worry, I know they'll go through with what they promised.
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
amber420 is happy! x3, applesauce, broken promise!, code wowewe, ducki, f l a m e d a n c e, freedom!, googles always prevail, gp was here!, holly(:, love who you are♥, move doors finaly, remove doors, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, seriously ganz?, soa, thanks ganz! x3, things, w00t! door moving!, yayyyy!!!!!, yesssssssss!, ~*jennymang*~, ♫sing4me a melody

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: