Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2011, 09:42 PM   #171
Webkinz :)
Ziffster is a jewel in the roughZiffster is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs up Re: Ability to Move and Remove Doors Coming to Webkinz World in 2011

Yeah! About time.

I am really excited about this and what else they may have up their sleeves. Wouldn't it be nice if we could also:
  • Move Rooms
  • Add Stairs so you can make multistory homes
  • Have Rooms larger than 10x10 (or at least back yards if not rooms as I can see how increasing room sizes could cause problems for stuff like wallpaper)
Then their is always the dream of being able to design the outside of our houses as well as the insides but I know that would be asking too much.
Ziffster is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2011, 10:20 PM   #172

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

Default Re: Ability to Move and Remove Doors Coming to Webkinz World in 2011

finally! Ive been waiting for something like this
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 10:58 PM   #173
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Thank you sooo so much ganz. those darn doors are getting on my nerves, so now I can just move 'em out of the way.
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 11:36 PM   #174
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I'd also love to be able to rearrange rooms on the map, upgrade and sell rooms. I'm not sure what difference having more stories would make, in my head anyway. Just getting rid of the doors is huge to me!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 08:51 AM   #175
Call me Haley

Cozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the way

Talking Re: Ability to Move and Remove Doors Coming to Webkinz World in 2011

That is the coolest! Yipee! Now I won't have the crowding problem! Thank you flame boy for discovering this! Three cheers for movable doors! Hip-hip HOORAY! Hip-hip HOORAY! Hip-hip HOORAY! OoOOOoh! Maybe when this happens we will be able to move our rooms! Oh and how about taking like a train or something to part of our house that is not connected? OR even being able to walk there? This is like the start of endless possibilities, all thanks to Flame Boy!
Cozyy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:13 AM   #176
Call me Scarlet :3
SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!

Cool! Didn't another WI member have this idea? Finally, I can move my Webkinz rooms!
SignaturePeaceP is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:01 AM   #177
puppy77410

KrissyMissy is an unknown quantity at this point

HOORAY!!
KrissyMissy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:02 AM   #178
Unregistered

Smile Re: Ability to Move and Remove Doors Coming to Webkinz World in 2011

I am so excited about this. I hope it is as soon as
possible.
Old 01-09-2011, 11:04 AM   #179
Diabetes Awareness

ssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud of

OMG!!!!!!!!

Finally I don't have to have all my items squished to one side. I wonder how Ganz will make it that if your room doesn't have any doors how will the Webkinz get in? Maybe each room have to at least have 1 door. Still it's going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ssparavier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 02:37 PM   #180
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

Hmmmm, I hope they are serious this time. Last year, they said that a new vacation was coming in 2010, and it never happened.
Godsgirl129 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
amber420 is happy! x3, applesauce, broken promise!, code wowewe, ducki, f l a m e d a n c e, freedom!, googles always prevail, gp was here!, holly(:, love who you are♥, move doors finaly, remove doors, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, seriously ganz?, soa, thanks ganz! x3, things, w00t! door moving!, yayyyy!!!!!, yesssssssss!, ~*jennymang*~, ♫sing4me a melody

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: