Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2011, 10:35 AM   #161
h94
Webkinz :)

h94 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ability to Move and Remove Doors Coming to Webkinz World in 2011

I wish they would also make it so you could remove unwanted rooms. My little brother decided it was fun to purchase rooms one day, and purchased like 20 or more rooms! They are all empty and not wanted or needed!
h94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2011, 11:52 AM   #162
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

intersting..... i wonder if you could delete doors so that one room can have only one door.
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 01:27 PM   #163
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

This is the news I've been waiting all my WW life for!!! It took a while, but it will be so worth it when I don't have 4 doors leading into my bathrooms!

Nereid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 02:48 PM   #164
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

oh, can't wait!! this has been a long time in coming!!!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 03:34 PM   #165

Melabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of light

This is perhaps the single most exciting thing I have seen in a while..

Now, if we could just get Ganz to make a way for me to rearrange the items in my dock the way I want to, I would be really happy!
Melabella is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 04:21 PM   #166

xoWiLDCREATiONS will become famous soon enough

perfect! i sometimes have no room for things in my rooms
xoWiLDCREATiONS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 04:42 PM   #167

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

This has been almost four years in the making and maybe we'll see the remarkable development some time in 2011 (which could mean next month or December) but I, for one, will consider it one of Ganz's greatest accomplishments in WW.

It will revolutionize my floor plans as I won't have to leave gaps inbetween my rooms to avoid having more than one door and wall storage can be maxed in a room. I hope it comes sooner than later.

Now, if only Ganz would do something about those ugly purple tabs in the upper left and right corners ....
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 04:55 PM   #168
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ability to Move and Remove Doors Coming to Webkinz World in 2011

Thanx FIA for the update.
I can't wait for this to start.
The doors in my rooms are never where I want them to be! LOL! I'm really hoping that we can remove them entirely.
TY Ganz!
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 06:07 PM   #169

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

I can't wait!!!!!!!
Pandalover4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 06:34 PM   #170
Lil Kinz

ilovewebkinz . is on a distinguished road

this is sooooo cool! i can't wait to do it!
ilovewebkinz . is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
amber420 is happy! x3, applesauce, broken promise!, code wowewe, ducki, f l a m e d a n c e, freedom!, googles always prevail, gp was here!, holly(:, love who you are♥, move doors finaly, remove doors, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, seriously ganz?, soa, thanks ganz! x3, things, w00t! door moving!, yayyyy!!!!!, yesssssssss!, ~*jennymang*~, ♫sing4me a melody

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: