Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 09:14 PM   #141
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Ability to Move and Remove Doors Coming to Webkinz World in 2011

Oh, finally
Thank you a million times GANZ !
SunnyPup20 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2011, 09:36 PM   #142
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Click the image to open in full size.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:51 PM   #143
HAPPY DAYS
Webkinz :)

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

This is one of the things I have really been wanting. We have such a neat "housing community" but sometimes we have to leave holes because of the special wallpapers and/or furniture placement. This will make it WONDERFUL.

Now, if they would only go back to letting us name our own rooms. I don't see why we should all be punished for a few who abuse the privilege. Punish them, not all of us. Besides, this is a private community and no one can see it unless you invite them in, righ?

We are working on perfecting getting pictures into WI so we can put our community into a scrapbook for everyone to see.

Have a great Webkinz Weekend everyone!!!!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 10:01 PM   #144
Gifted

bp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to behold

I am so excited by this--having the doors fixed always felt so limiting. In a medium size bedroom, for instance, it really limits the layout of the rooms--my bedrooms always have a few predefined layouts. Now it's going to be a lot better. Thanks, Ganz, and thanks FIA for bringing the good news!
bp13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 10:14 PM   #145
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

thanks you ganz. thank you so much for addressing this feature and making it better!
This is much appreciated!!!
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 10:54 PM   #146
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Sweet! I never really thought about moving doors.
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:40 PM   #147
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

Thumbs up Re: Ability to Move and Remove Doors Coming to Webkinz World in 2011

Thats awsome! I can't wait!!
wormie431 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:41 PM   #148

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

This is the most awesome news yet!!! I am always trying to figure out where to position new rooms, especially when doors won't look good on the wallpaper....like outdoor scenes!!! I can't wait for this to happen. Especially since I use my map and hardly ever walk from room to room. Can't wait for this....thanks Ganz. Hopefully we can fit more on the walls too..............
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:59 PM   #149
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

I really like the sound of this I've always wanted to move/delete doors!
Thanks Ganz!!!
GoldenPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 12:14 AM   #150
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

This awesome news. Now, I can put any wall decorations up. Don't have to just so. (Since the door is blocking my way. To put up a window or a poster.

How about moving rooms around?
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
amber420 is happy! x3, applesauce, broken promise!, code wowewe, ducki, f l a m e d a n c e, freedom!, googles always prevail, gp was here!, holly(:, love who you are♥, move doors finaly, remove doors, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, seriously ganz?, soa, thanks ganz! x3, things, w00t! door moving!, yayyyy!!!!!, yesssssssss!, ~*jennymang*~, ♫sing4me a melody

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: