Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 07:07 PM   #131
Banned
KarateKinz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ability to Move and Remove Doors Coming to Webkinz World in 2011

Thanks for keeping us up to date. I hope they also start letting us remove wallpaper and flooring to use in other rooms.

nwend1, I like all of your ideas!
KarateKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2011, 07:15 PM   #132
Webkinz :)

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Nice to see such excitement and positivity on this thread! I do hope it is soon.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:21 PM   #133
choover143

choover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud of

This is soooooo cool! I can't wait!!
choover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:35 PM   #134
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Glory be Halleluyah!!! This is the best thing in WW since they brought spinach to the wheel of yum! My entire house is built around having my doors hide from the pictures, since I use the rooms for my stories....this will make life so much easier!!!! THANK YOU GANZ!!!

BAHAHA!!! I was laughing out loud when I read "since they brought spinach to the wheel of yum"...then saw it was you! Too funny!!! Hope you're doing well Bindidog!
Lolith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:42 PM   #135
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

FINALLY! =D
Good job, Ganz! We have been waiting for a long time for this. THANK YOU!
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:44 PM   #136
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

Wow! This is great news! Thank you Ganz!
98violet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:29 PM   #137
Sunshine Bunny

SunshineFlower is on a distinguished road

OMG YESSSSSS!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH GANZ!!!!! I think this will make room decorating easy because in a real room, there is not a door on every wall just because there's rooms on the other sides of them....
SunshineFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:45 PM   #138
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

This is wonderful newz...it gets so hard to place rooms with walls you would like to see all of (esp e-store walls) and not forget when you add a room...who needs doors when you can jump from room to room...Thanks for listening Ganz and thanks so much for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:51 PM   #139
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Hands down, this is the best upgrade/feature in a LONG time!! Thank you, Ganz, for listening to us!

Now, if we could only change the room SIZE, I'd be over the moon!! (I'm so tired of those Medium and Small rooms!)
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:10 PM   #140

SillyMili10 will become famous soon enough

Awesome!! My sister will be so happy
SillyMili10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
amber420 is happy! x3, applesauce, broken promise!, code wowewe, ducki, f l a m e d a n c e, freedom!, googles always prevail, gp was here!, holly(:, love who you are♥, move doors finaly, remove doors, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, seriously ganz?, soa, thanks ganz! x3, things, w00t! door moving!, yayyyy!!!!!, yesssssssss!, ~*jennymang*~, ♫sing4me a melody

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: