Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 04:09 PM   #101
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ability to Move and Remove Doors Coming to Webkinz World in 2011

Awesome! I am very excited ~ thank you GANZ!
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2011, 04:14 PM   #102
umbo Waffles. <3
Webkinz :)

Amber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to all

YES!!! Ganz heared us, And they listened!
Thank you Ganz! Thank you so MUCH!!!
Now we can take pictures of our Kinz without the doors in the picture! xD
Amber420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:26 PM   #103
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Amber420
Now we can take pictures of our Kinz without the doors in the picture! xD
Haha! yeeeessssssss!
kinzpost is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:30 PM   #104

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

Thanks Flame Boy and FIA for this information.

This is going to be a great addition to WW! I can't beileve it took 3 years to do this.
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:31 PM   #105
I <3 Baird!

gvk6295 will become famous soon enough

OMG! I can't believe it! I can't wait to remove A LOT of unwanted doors around my pets rooms! Omg thank you Ganz!!!!!!
gvk6295 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:32 PM   #106
Leaving...
dreamersdream has disabled reputation

Dream come true
dreamersdream is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:38 PM   #107

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

This is great news! Maybe some of the other improvements they are going to bring will include removal of wallpaper and flooring! Oh to dream!!
golferguy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:42 PM   #108

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

This is really great! And I don't mind that my dock will be filled with unwanted doors!
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 05:03 PM   #109

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

Hooray! I'm so sick of buying dressers and cabinets to hide those doors, doors, doors!
Thanks Ganz!
Hildie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 05:05 PM   #110
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

One of the BEST features EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOO thrilled. Now rooms can look like you want them too. Now it'll save time having to arrange rooms. I've TOTALLY altered my house map (adding rooms and everything) to avoid doors in "good"/ rare wallpaper. YAY! SOOO much easier! Thanks Ganz!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Hildie
Hooray! I'm so sick of buying dressers and cabinets to hide those doors, doors, doors!
Thanks Ganz!
Haha SO true! I do that too. Not anymore!
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
amber420 is happy! x3, applesauce, broken promise!, code wowewe, ducki, f l a m e d a n c e, freedom!, googles always prevail, gp was here!, holly(:, love who you are♥, move doors finaly, remove doors, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, seriously ganz?, soa, thanks ganz! x3, things, w00t! door moving!, yayyyy!!!!!, yesssssssss!, ~*jennymang*~, ♫sing4me a melody

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: