Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 09:37 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ability to Move and Remove Doors Coming to Webkinz World in 2011

A new front page story has been added:

Ability to Move and Remove Doors Coming to Webkinz World in 2011

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
For years Webkinz World players have been asking Ganz for the ability to move and remove doors from their Webkinz houses. It appears that, sometime in 2011, they will get their wish. The Creative Director officially announced today that feature is something the programmers at Ganz are currently working on.

You may remember back in April 2008 we had a hint that something like this might be in the works when we received a strange report from Webkinz Insider member Flame Boy. While moving items around in her house, she discovered that she could also move the doors. This "glitch" ended once she logged out of her account, but over the years we have had similar reports from other members.

In Webkinz Insider's exclusive November 2007 interview with the Creative Director, this is what he had to say about the ability to change around rooms:

While I can’t go into the exact details of what we have planned, more control over your house layout is something that we’ve put a lot of thought into and is something that we definitely want to add to Webkinz World. We know that our fans put a lot of effort into designing their homes and we have a number of upgrades planned (including some you’ll really be surprised by).
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2011, 09:39 AM   #2

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ability to Move and Remove Doors Coming to Webkinz World in 2011

Oh this is perfect!!! Thank you Ganz!!!!!!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:45 AM   #3
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

YEAAAAAAAAH!

BOOYAH!

Can't wait for this feature! Now my rooms can look more like... rooms! You know, the door is hardly ever in the center of the wall... in my room, the door to the hall is to the left, and the door to the closet is to the right! No center door at all!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:45 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

EXCELLENT!!!! This is really exciting!
broevil222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:46 AM   #5
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

To happy to hear that it is finally going to happen. Thanks Ganz!!!! Cannot wait for it to happen so I can start rearranging my rooms!
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:50 AM   #6
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Glory be Halleluyah!!! This is the best thing in WW since they brought spinach to the wheel of yum! My entire house is built around having my doors hide from the pictures, since I use the rooms for my stories....this will make life so much easier!!!! THANK YOU GANZ!!!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:51 AM   #7
Love my Aspie son!
Gift Trainee

TyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to all

I am SO looking forward to this!!!!

That is going to be fantastic! Those doors are NEVER in the right spot! LOL
TyeGirlx3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:52 AM   #8
kats2003

kats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant future

Thanks Ganz, I'm excited about his upcoming feature but wonder if the moving/removing of doors will only be for the doors that aren't in solid "walls" persay?

I'm hoping it's for all 4 sides of a room where doors currently are/can be found.

If this feature will be for all 4 sides then will the wallpaper currently placed in a room be uninterrupted when the door is removed?
kats07 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:59 AM   #9

ifinance has a spectacular aura about

Woo hoo! We would be very excited about the ability to move/remove doors. Keep up the good work, Ganz! This will be a very popular improvement!
ifinance is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 10:01 AM   #10
jpsmilegirl
Gift Guru

Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!

Ooo, Oooo!! that's me! and my Pink and White cat named Pink Sweets just thought i would let you know... i'm a girl thanks for the nod for my glitch pics from way back when!
Flame Boy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
amber420 is happy! x3, applesauce, broken promise!, code wowewe, ducki, f l a m e d a n c e, freedom!, googles always prevail, gp was here!, holly(:, love who you are♥, move doors finaly, remove doors, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, seriously ganz?, soa, thanks ganz! x3, things, w00t! door moving!, yayyyy!!!!!, yesssssssss!, ~*jennymang*~, ♫sing4me a melody

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: