Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 10:59 AM   #71
Webkinz :)

mermaidprincess will become famous soon enough

Default Re: 5 New Exclusives in Wish Factory, 5 retired!

Wow these are some of the best ones yet! I have a Swan so I must have the swan car!
mermaidprincess is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 11:01 AM   #72

donkeyluv is a glorious beacon of lightdonkeyluv is a glorious beacon of lightdonkeyluv is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
Can you tell me if it's animated?
It is NOT animated, but is a nice size and has a good "hang" (not too high, not too low.) Cute windows in WW are few and far between! Hope that helps
donkeyluv is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 11:02 AM   #73
jennbugs

jennbugs73 is on a distinguished road

I love the new exclusives! I just hope that now I get some of these and the other new ones that were recently added instead of the same old ones that I have been getting. Oh well, I always find something to do with them when I do get them, give them away or other ways, hint, hint. I do hate to see some that were retired go, but I am sure that we will still be able to find a few here and there, I still the the Webkinz pond often, along with the wooden windmill, and the blue wagon, oh and there are others. I could go on, and on! Have a good one and good luck to everyone in getting the new ones that they want!
jennbugs73 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 11:17 AM   #74
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

I love the new exclusives. Really like the window! Hope everyone that wanted to retired exclusives already had them. Very nice maintence this time around!
dolphin95 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 11:39 AM   #75

Lovepooh331 is on a distinguished road

Yeah! New exclusives so excited I was tired of receiving the same old thing every time now something new to look forward to this weekend when I adopted a new pet
Old 04-27-2010, 12:04 PM   #76
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

Has anyone bought the mine cart or window? If yes could you please show a picture?
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 12:12 PM   #77

duckrose01 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love so much the new exclusive items, especially the swam car! Hope to make more bird items!
Old 04-27-2010, 12:15 PM   #78
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

The Lion Topiary- cute; I have to get it. The mining cart thing is OK, but the others aren't my taste. I think those yellow and red balls are ugly. Luckily I have the gemstone topiary and the fire racecar. I might have the circle of friends topiary too.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 12:19 PM   #79

Dancerina is on a distinguished road

Just got the window...and to my delight, it hangs nice and high...about as high as the Series 2 posters.

I'm very happy I spent my tokens on it!
Dancerina is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 12:26 PM   #80
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

wow!! I love all the new items!
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: