Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 07:49 AM   #21
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: 5 New Exclusives in Wish Factory, 5 retired!

I LOVE them all...but maybe the window a LITTLE less...xD

They're so cool.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 07:56 AM   #22
wabbitslayer77 / 78
Webkinz :)

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

the mining cart is going to look great with my donkey psi, which is a mine thingy, lol, not sure what it is exactly its a bday gift from my twins that i don't get to open till my party on sunday, i can't wait for sunday to get my webbies from my kids, i want to see what exclusives i get when i adopt them before i use tokens to get the newest stuff
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 07:59 AM   #23
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

Well Arte made some room in his shop for more items so maybe they will be there
I also got the web wonder after maintenance today my last star to get SOOOO HAPPY!!
dizzydessi is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 08:00 AM   #24
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Can't wait to see what the new window looks like -- hope it's not puny!
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 08:02 AM   #25

cainmariko has a spectacular aura about

It doesn't neccessarily mean the shower will be curio. If anyone remembers when the Dex theme came out it had something in the theme pic that poeple thought was a bed. then eventually Ganz changed the pic. So the picture could just be misleading us like the Dex one.
Old 04-27-2010, 08:08 AM   #26
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

They are GREAT!!!
Old 04-27-2010, 08:09 AM   #27

AutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud of

New exclusives are neat, though I still needed three of the five they retired. Aww.
AutobotJazz is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 08:09 AM   #28
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I am relieved that none of the retired ones are items that I do not yet have or anything that I may want duplicates of in the future. And I am loving the new ones! I am only one token away from the lion topiary (a must have for my Love Lion!).

I am SO glad I didn't use up my tokens for anything else recently!
momcrom is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 08:10 AM   #29

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

i'm really excited about the new rares! that lion topiary is now high on my wants list!!!! (when i saw a pic for it in a spoiler i thought it was the sunflower lion psi.) glad it's going to be an exclusive

i picked up the geode at the last round of retirements. i am really glad i got it. it is one of my favorite items and with all the pets i have adopted there are many exclusives i still didn't recieve.

that yellow plasma ball is going to be really popular! i see more colors in the future for that item!!!
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 08:13 AM   #30

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

That window looks really boring. But I'm actually glad they retired those exclusives. Those are the ones I always seem to get with adoptions. Plus I have every one that retired, except for the YangYin flower thing. My sister recently got 2 red dragsters!
meatloafbandit is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: