Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 02:54 PM   #91
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Default Re: 5 New Exclusives in Wish Factory, 5 retired!

Aw man! The geode went? I also like the jellybean tree. But it was long past time for the topiary to go! Love the new window!
teaandpizza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 03:01 PM   #92
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

Love the new exclusives...but a heads up that they were retiring exclusives to would have been nice!
Old 04-27-2010, 03:02 PM   #93
Webkinz :)

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

wow those look so so so cooool but why did they have to retire so thing lol

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...1&d=1272398517
Bugga97 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 03:16 PM   #94
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Even though the new Exclusives are lovely (especially that Swan Car!), I can't help but think that it's too soon. The last batch of retired's was only in February and now, two months and a few days later, here we are with another batch.

I guess this is going hand-in-hand with the amount of new Webkinz releases Ganz keeps pumping out month after month now. I can't help but feel they're moving way too fast and I, for one, have stopped trying to keep up.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 03:18 PM   #95
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Again Ganz, why no warning?? I would have loved to grab a geode and a yin-yang blossom, I even have the wish tokens for it, but now my opportunity is gone. Frusteration!!!
alleine is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 03:20 PM   #96
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

I Have All The Old Items!!! I Love the new ones!!!!
KevinELevin is offline Male
Old 04-27-2010, 03:21 PM   #97
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

*Sobs* Aw... they're retired. Yet, the new ones are really nice too. Especially that Golden Plasma Ball... ah...

Thanks for the information!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 03:23 PM   #98
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

Could Ganz maybe retire some exclusives without adding new ones? There are way too many right now!
Galfam is offline Male
Old 04-27-2010, 03:26 PM   #99

Kiyok will become famous soon enough

Ugh, I wish they gave a warning before retiring them.
We forgot to get the Amethyst Geode.
Oh well.....
I must say that I love the new swan.

Kiyok is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 03:41 PM   #100
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

I HAVE to get the Yellow Plasma Ball! Its AWESOME! I already have all the retired ones so Im proud of myself for that!

I think that if they gave a warning of the retiring exclusives would cause lots of commotion in the Trading Rooms. People will not be trading theirs, or they will be ripping people them off. That would be the situation if they told which exclusives were going to be retired. Although knowing that exclusives would be retired would be nice. Although I like the surprise!

Last edited by DIBS; 04-27-2010 at 03:41 PM..
DIBS is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: