Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 07:53 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default 4 New Exclusives Added, 4 Older Exclusives Retired

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

4 New Exclusives Added, 4 Older Exclusives Retired

With the unexpected maintenance this morning, it looks like Ganz added a few more items to Webkinz World. Thanks to webfamily and Kinz Queen for letting us know that one of the areas that seems to have gotten attention is the exclusives! We've got 4 new ones now in Webkinz World and they look great! Each one costs 15 tokens in the Wish Factory, and you have a chance to get them with your adoptions.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

The Giant Gift Box is a storage container. The Webkinz Day Countdown board goes on your wall and counts down the number of days until Webkinz Day. We assume that once Webkinz Day comes this year, it will start the count over. Unfortunately, the balloons in the graphic disappear when it is hung on a wall. Both the Bumper Car and the Running Shoe Racer vehicles can be driven. It's great to see 4 exclusives added all at once!

Click the image to open in full size.

UPDATE: We've just been been notified that the introduction of these 4 new exclusives has brought 4 older exclusives into retirement. The Gold Safe, Neon Plant, Windmill and Stoplight Lamp are retired and no longer available in the Wish Factory or as exclusive adoption bonuses.

Also, those of you who have been hanging on to your Wish Tokens for a rainy day will be pleased to hear that Ganz has lowered the Token value of several Exclusive items from 15 Wish Tokens to 12 Wish Tokens. They are the Ambulance, Antique Fashion Mirror, Antique Lamp Post, Back Country Outhouse, Dancing Zingoz, Dex Dangerous Space Fighter, Elephant Fountain, Farm Tractor, Giant Feather Chair, Giant Sandwich Table, Haunted Painting, Wading Pool, and Webkinz Theme Music Box.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2009, 08:12 AM   #2
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Default Re: New Exclusives - Giant Gift Box, Webkinz Day Countdown, Bumper Car, Running Shoe Racer!

Love love love the new exclusives. It's been reported on another thread the
Gold Safe
Neon Plant
Windmill
Stoplight
are no longer available.
Dash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:17 AM   #3
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: New Exclusives - Giant Gift Box, Webkinz Day Countdown, Bumper Car, Running Shoe Racer!

View Post Originally Posted by Dash
Gold Safe
Neon Plant
Windmill
Stoplight
are no longer available.
Thanks, I was wondering what they had changed on those
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:17 AM   #4
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by Dash
Gold Safe
Neon Plant
Windmill
Stoplight
are no longer available.
Yes i just got on they are not in the shop.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:23 AM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: 4 New Exclusives Added, 4 Older Exclusives Retired

For my part, the stoplight and windmill were not the greatest exclusives. However, losing the Neon plant and Gold safe?? I guess something had to give
Thank you BOTH Kinz Queen and Webfamily for showing us these TERRIFIC new adoption bonuses. I am just REALLY glad they are not POTM exclusives and that we ALL have access to them.
Thank you Justin
Dixiecup is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:16 AM   #6
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Yay! I adopted a Caramel Lion yesterday and I hope I get one of these new exclusives when I return home!!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:25 AM   #7
Webkinz :)

drcm1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow I love the new exclusives!!!!!
drcm1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:30 AM   #8
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

The new vehicles are cute!

I am sorry to lose the neon plant and the gold safe. I love them. They fit in so many rooms.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:43 AM   #9
Webkinz :)
cysworld is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, I was just telling a friend yesterday, that I wished they would add some new exclusives, cause I have 16 wish tokens, but there wasn't anything that I really wanted. I already have most of them except for a couple that I didn't care for. Yay, now I can go spend my tokens-my only dilemma is which one should I get?!?
cysworld is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:45 AM   #10
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

Wow, I am ever glad I have saved up those wish tokens. Now to choose which ones I want. I have thirty one tokens! Yeah!
katey3007 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: