Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 12:52 AM   #71
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: 3000 eStore Points Awarded to Deluxe Members

View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators
I wanted to get some of the Christmas items before they were gone tonight. I'd received the email telling me we had the 3000 bonus points. When I checked out I saw this at the top of the page:

Click the image to open in full size.

At the bottom of the page, it looked like this:

Click the image to open in full size.

If I'm reading this correctly, it looks I have to spend all of the estore points I already had, before I can use the bonus points. They seem to have added the 3000 points back in after the transaction was completed. I plan to call Ganz to confirm this, but wanted to bring this here to see what the rest of you thought, or if anyone else has purchased at the estore and can tell us what happened to their bonus points.
I know someone tonight bought crackers for 2,000 points and it said they were deducted off of the 3,000 points. I would think anything you buy would be deducted off of the gift points first.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2011, 12:54 AM   #72

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

So nice of Ganz to do this As soon as I got my points I spent it on the new rock jacket and skirt. I'm happy, because I sort of got those two Estore clothing items for free Now my signature golden retriever looks amazing!

Hope everyone who hasn't gotten their points, gets them soon.
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:50 AM   #73
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

this is awesome. lol as soon as i saw this, i went to the estre and bought my first magic mire 2 charms and won a charm fairy skirt
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:51 AM   #74
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I am one of the unlucky Deluxe Members who never get the bonus points.....
There was another bonus one emailed a few months ago (cant remember exactly how long ago) but I never got them. and again I did not get an email today with them and checked my estore account and there are not bonus ones on there....
This makes me really annoyed and upset...It is not right that some are not given them
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:51 AM   #75
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

thank you ganz
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:59 AM   #76
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Another question.....the ones who haven't gotten them are we all under the old version or are there some that haven't gotten them newer?
I was part of the last Deluxe Family (5) accounts before they changed it
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:12 AM   #77
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

Is it just for those who are deluxe that pay for the year? I pay mine on a monthly basis and I received no points at all.
fanaty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:37 AM   #78

donnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clown

thanks for the info
donnyosmond is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:34 AM   #79
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

Are they having problems with this or are some going out different days? I am not getting the email; I have checked and checked...
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:35 AM   #80

cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!

How will they know which 3,000 you spend? If you had 10,000, and now you have 13,000? Do you have to spend 3,000 or 13,000 before they disappear?
cliff999999 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
deluxie, kevinelevin was here!, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: