Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2011, 10:36 PM   #61
;)
Webkinz :)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: 3000 eStore Points Awarded to Deluxe Members

With that said, I also wanted to give a quick congrats to those who are getting the extra points, since they are spending more money, ganz should at least give something in return to them.
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2011, 11:20 PM   #62

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Shecat02
i have checked and no such email has been received on any of the kids 6 deluxe accounts. Is this just showing up in European accounts or in North American Accounts too?
Check your Deluxe Account at the estore even if you didn't get the email. You can look to see if points were added. The 3000 is in addition to the normal monthly 3000 for January.

The email also mentioned in small print that it was for renewals, but both accounts I checked received it and they were new accounts started earlier in the year.

View Post Originally Posted by jenndriver
Whew! I was scared there for a minute. Earlier today, I had purchases at the EStore and printed out the codes. When I opened my e-mail later in the day, I deleted all the Ganz mail thinking it was just receipts and copies of codes. Then I read the post from Electrabuzz 1 and thought "Oh no!"
Thanks to WI, i know that I may not have received (and deleted) mine. There is still hope!
The email is just a notification. There isn't anything in theemail that you would need to get the points. If they sent you the points, it will show on your account. Just check your epoints to see if you have 3000 added on January 4th. This would show separately from the 3000 you would have received at the start of the month.

After posting, I read the rest of the thread and see that some have not received points or the email. I hope it clears itself up without everyone needing to call.

Last edited by Iggy; 01-04-2011 at 11:20 PM..
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:24 PM   #63
vonyumyum

JEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the roughJEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the rough

Angry Re: 3000 eStore Points Awarded to Deluxe Members

I'm sorry.......but this is a little unfair to members who can't afford a delux membership!!! You have kids that are being taunted with the thought that what they already have isn't good enough, who's parents can barley afford to make rent! And you are telling them they need to buy something that not only is a lot of money, but is not in any PRACTICAL way worth buying! Good for you if you can afford it, but I'm a little disappointed that webkinz world is forgetting the economy they need to tailor to.
JEWEL MY DREAM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:36 PM   #64
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

I wanted to get some of the Christmas items before they were gone tonight. I'd received the email telling me we had the 3000 bonus points. When I checked out I saw this at the top of the page:

Click the image to open in full size.

At the bottom of the page, it looked like this:

If I'm reading this correctly, it looks I have to spend all of the estore points I already had, before I can use the bonus points. They seem to have added the 3000 points back in after the transaction was completed. I plan to call Ganz to confirm this, but wanted to bring this here to see what the rest of you thought, or if anyone else has purchased at the estore and can tell us what happened to their bonus points.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:44 PM   #65

Grammywhammy will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by pampermegreen
I got my email and points this afternoon. I am going to use them hopefully tomorrow or this weekend when the specials are offered. Thank you!
Also I am really tired of hearing "that is not fair". I paid to have the deluxe account so I expect to receive additional items that the regular account does not offer. Please keep in mind that Ganz does special things for all accounts and that with everything else in this world of materialism you get more when you pay more. Stop complaining; it is very unbecoming and rude. Please try to be happy with what is offered and be pleasantly surprised when more is given.
I haven't received my points yet, but I do agree with your comments. Complaining does no good unless you are complaining to the people who can fix the situation..meaning Ganz.
Grammywhammy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:49 PM   #66

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Ginger945
Ugh! I am tired of deluxe getting sooooo much!! It is not fair for people who can't afford it. My mom said it just a waste of money cuz it is just stuff you get online... and she is right! I would rather get a new webbie I can play with online and off!! Deluxe is cool, yeah, but they have sooo much they can only access... games, areas of webkinz, estore items and pets, extra estore points... and regular webkinz players can't access it. I think that Ganz should make something that only regular webkinz players can access and not Deluxe.
It's fair, cause as Deluxe we pay more for these extras. Why turn it in to a deluxe verses regular players thing? I'm sorry your Mom won't let you get it, or that you don't really seem to want it. But for those who PAY extra, they deserve the extra perks. Like that with everything in this world!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:18 AM   #67

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

None for me either . We renewed in April under the old plan. I have enough points to buy ONE pet and if they had gifted me in time I would have bought another cracker and now it's too late. I'm wondering for those who are receiving points, if you have 2 or more deluxe advantage accounts (and yes I know you people exist ) if you put in the same email address for each of the deluxe advantage accounts are you getting 3000 points for each or is it one per email address?
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:41 AM   #68

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators
I wanted to get some of the Christmas items before they were gone tonight. I'd received the email telling me we had the 3000 bonus points. When I checked out I saw this at the top of the page:

At the bottom of the page, it looked like this:

If I'm reading this correctly, it looks I have to spend all of the estore points I already had, before I can use the bonus points. They seem to have added the 3000 points back in after the transaction was completed. I plan to call Ganz to confirm this, but wanted to bring this here to see what the rest of you thought, or if anyone else has purchased at the estore and can tell us what happened to their bonus points.
I was afraid that might be the case, but I was relieved to see that it wasn't. Go back to the E-store and look at your Points Transaction History. In my case I bought two items, one costing 6000 pts and one (conveniently) 3000 pts. Under Type for the 6000 pt item it says "Online Items Purchase," but for the 3000 pt item it says "Buy Item by Bonus Points." I still have points left. Check to see that you have that wording for 3000 pts. If you bought something for more than 3000 pts, they may have divided the details into two parts.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:44 AM   #69
Steelers Nation

webkinzboy13 will become famous soon enough

Havent gotten mine either :\
webkinzboy13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:48 AM   #70

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I don't think I've received mine yet. I have 5000 total, and when I went and looked at my history it only had the 3000 for the start of the month deluxe points.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
deluxie, kevinelevin was here!, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: