Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2011, 09:14 PM   #51
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

Thumbs down Re: 3000 eStore Points Awarded to Deluxe Members

OK, I am very perturbed about this. I am a deluxe member and have received no such email! Anyone else with this problem? I just got off the phone with Ganz because I paid for an eStore Snow Shed but never actually received it. Now I'm going to have to call about this now!
kathyincanada is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2011, 09:23 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

Mihoshi is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: 3000 eStore Points Awarded to Deluxe Members

I didn't get any points. Heck I still haven't gotten my monthly Deluxe gift yet! I contacted Ganz about the gift yesterday.
Mihoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:29 PM   #53
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

I got the points and haven't checked for an email. Logged on and was surprised to see 3,000 extra points. Thanks Ganz!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:32 PM   #54
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Umm, wow ok.. so even though i'm a customer of theirs, since i'm not deluxe i'm not considered a valued customer? I'm kind of insulted.
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:42 PM   #55
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Yay! Now if only this had come last week before I bought enough points to finish my charm & figurine collections. Oh well, I guess it's time to look for something to buy. Not enough for an e-Store pet, but I'm sure I can find something interesting.
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:49 PM   #56

rosiehound22 has a spectacular aura about

I got my email! I do have a few questions. I was deluxe before, and renued in Dec, I have the "new 3,000" points, but never got the begining of the month 3,000 points. They still do that right?

Oh yah also, they say the points will go away at the end of the month. I already had points in my account, so do I have to use them all, or just 3,000 points?
rosiehound22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:52 PM   #57

Doda34 will become famous soon enough

If you are supposed to be getting an email about the Deluxe points, I haven't received it. I have 4 accounts but they are on the old system, all on one account. Will keep checking.
Doda34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:59 PM   #58
Come in and see the
Gift Guru

swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!

I also have not received the points or the email and am a deluxe member. They did this same gift last year and I also did not receive it and a lot of other people did not get theirs, so all you had to do was call them and they put them in your account..I hope they do the same this year...last year I think WI had a front page story about people not receiving their gift points.
swanjo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:02 PM   #59
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Nothing for me yet either.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:21 PM   #60

pampermegreen is on a distinguished road

I got my email and points this afternoon. I am going to use them hopefully tomorrow or this weekend when the specials are offered. Thank you!
Also I am really tired of hearing "that is not fair". I paid to have the deluxe account so I expect to receive additional items that the regular account does not offer. Please keep in mind that Ganz does special things for all accounts and that with everything else in this world of materialism you get more when you pay more. Stop complaining; it is very unbecoming and rude. Please try to be happy with what is offered and be pleasantly surprised when more is given.
pampermegreen is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
deluxie, kevinelevin was here!, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: