Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2011, 08:20 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

jacgirl11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: 3000 eStore Points Awarded to Deluxe Members

Just checked and no email and I'm In North America!!!

Oh wait I got the message but I'm having trouble opening it

Last edited by jacgirl11; 01-04-2011 at 08:20 PM..
jacgirl11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2011, 08:24 PM   #42
WebkinzMom1028

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

I renewed my Deluxe last April and there is no email in my inbox either. All I recieved in my estore account was my usual 3,000 we get at the beginning of the month. I'm also in North America
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:27 PM   #43

Kayakinz is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMom28
I renewed my Deluxe last April and there is no email in my inbox either. All I recieved in my estore account was my usual 3,000 we get at the beginning of the month. I'm also in North America
Hmm...another April renewal here too with no mail and no points. And yes, I checked spam. If it doesn't show in the next day or two, guess I'll be calling Ganz!
Kayakinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:35 PM   #44

julesg is on a distinguished road

I received my points, but not an email. I logged into the estore and checked my balance. I now have enough to get a pet! Is today the last day to get a sugarglider?
julesg is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:44 PM   #45

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Thanks for the heads up. I haven't received my email or points yet, but I will definitely keep an eye out for them.
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:45 PM   #46
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

I just checked my e-mail and I haven't received anything from Ganz. Nothing in the bulk folder either. I checked my e-store account, and all I have are my monthly points from January. Nothing extra.
acourt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:48 PM   #47
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

Just checked and nothing in my email and no points were added to my account.
footie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:57 PM   #48
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

i didn't even get a gift box this month so i don't even know if i got the points!!!!!!!!!!!
but thnx for the info
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:57 PM   #49
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Kayakinz
Hmm...another April renewal here too with no mail and no points. And yes, I checked spam. If it doesn't show in the next day or two, guess I'll be calling Ganz!
And I renewed in April, too. I bought three deluxe memberships with three separate estore accounts and none of them has gotten an email or points. I checked at the estore and the points are not there.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:07 PM   #50
koko4607

koko4607 is a jewel in the roughkoko4607 is a jewel in the rough

April renewal here too and no email or points yet.
koko4607 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
deluxie, kevinelevin was here!, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: