Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2011, 07:24 PM   #31
He Reigns
Webkinz :)

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: 3000 eStore Points Awarded to Deluxe Members

Haven't gotten any email from Ganz today.....I suppose it will just take time.
Sorry that deluxe causes some to feel bad...it is just a matter of money...and Ganz trying to keep the deluxe people happy....so they remain deluxe...It is all about money...
btvs49 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2011, 07:27 PM   #32
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

someone just told me that it's supposed to only be for those who renew their deluxe before Jan 3rd and that it is a glitch that some people are getting it without renewing...I think that is unfair since it's now public knowledge and Ganz needs to award ALL deluxe accounts the extra points
FrogKissingLady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:44 PM   #33
elcome Spring!!

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

Whew! I was scared there for a minute. Earlier today, I had purchases at the EStore and printed out the codes. When I opened my e-mail later in the day, I deleted all the Ganz mail thinking it was just receipts and copies of codes. Then I read the post from Electrabuzz 1 and thought "Oh no!"
Thanks to WI, i know that I may not have received (and deleted) mine. There is still hope!
jenndriver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:45 PM   #34

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

I did call Ganz about the points, as I did not get an e-mail or points. She said all Deluxe members who have renewed in the last year, are entitled to the points. I renewed in April. She said there is a glitch and some members are not getting them. She said she would call me in a few days. If you think you are entitled to the points, call Ganz and ask.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:00 PM   #35

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

Wow, how I would love to be a Deluxe memeber now! I better sign up for next year. I just commented on someones thread in the Look What I Got forum who put up a picture. Thanks Electrabuzz for this story!
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:02 PM   #36
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I haven't got any email from Ganz yet either.

PS. I renew my deluxe account in September.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:02 PM   #37

bubble38gum is on a distinguished road

Is this the way it is every month or just for the holidays? I used to save up my points to buy something good.
bubble38gum is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:03 PM   #38
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

I'm not deluxe. Dang
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:07 PM   #39

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by KevinELevin
I'm not deluxe. Dang
Me neither
MAKroll is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:10 PM   #40
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I'm not deluxe, but I recently joined the webkinz newz forum and commented about them labeling their deluxe customers as valued customers. I saw a lot of comments about this. All of their customers should be valued, whether they are deluxe or not. Sorry just thought I would add this.

Congrats to the deluxe members who got extra points.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
deluxie, kevinelevin was here!, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: