Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 08:43 PM   #131
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber
Default Re: 3000 eStore Points Awarded to Deluxe Members

I got my 3000 points today, too! Wish they had arrived yesterday, since I wanted to buy one of the New Year's items that was only available until 1/4. But I'm sure I'll find something to spend my points on.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2011, 08:47 PM   #132
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

We have 2 family accounts and received 6000 bonus points this year..Yea..Thanks Ganz for the points!!! There was a day between the emails though....
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:38 PM   #133

Kayakinz is on a distinguished road

Ours came in today too, both email and points for our NA based family membership.
Kayakinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:02 PM   #134
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default 3000 eStore Points Awarded to Deluxe Members

WOOHOO!! I just checked my email and I got 3000 eStore points after all now, what to do with it You know what they say 'A fool and his money soon go partying'

I decided I know exactly what to do with it I have 20000 points. I am going to get the Rock Candy Croc and Sparkles the Hamster when it becomes available

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-05-2011 at 10:06 PM.. Reason: merge
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:14 PM   #135

Melabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
If the ads are turned off in Webkinz World, does it also turn off the ones letting you know what is at the Estore?

Opposal to the Deluxe option is a separate issue from this original post of the $3000 free estore points. Free points are a good thing for those that can get them. I tire of the constant Ganz bashing. I get aggravated with things too (hunger issue / not being able to log on), but playing on the site is optional. Anyone receiving free item money is good.

I have seen a lot of deals on Wekinz items that make the prices very reasonable for people that have enough money to pay for their computer and their internet service (both pricey). I found Lilkinz for $3 yesterday at Walgreens. I bought a hamster with a full grown Webkinz for $6. FYE has all Webkinz items 50% off right now.

To me, I am reading it that you spent 28,000. 3000 was from your bonus and the other 25,000 was from your original points you had purchased prior. You now have the 7,500 total. It is no longer being broken into bonus points because you spent the bonus points. 28,000 + 7,500 = the total 35,500 you have available.

I think I read on the site that your last box would have been the one you received in December. I think when you sign up for a year, that gives you 12 gift boxed to receive. You would have received your first gift box in January of last year. Adding in the other months, you would have received the 12th one in December.

The item is like a blue snow robe. If no one else posted a picture, I can do one.

Attachment 222569 Snow Queen Robe is the January Deluxe Item along with the Wish Token and the random item.
Iggy, thanks a bunch, I actually like that robe quite a bit, I would gladly exchange it for the Flashing robo helmet! lol. I wonder when I renew if I will recieve it. THanks for your kindness,
MB
Melabella is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:32 PM   #136
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

Just got my email and checked my points and they are now there!
footie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:37 PM   #137
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

SSSOOO did anyone ever answer if it was for ALL deluxe members or just the ones that renew by the year? I renew mine every month but it still says I'm deluxe soooo..... just curious.
fanaty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 04:48 AM   #138
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

I had gotten the e-mail and 3,000 points on my family deluxe account yesterday morning, then late yesterday afternoon I got another 3,000...I am assuming this was awarded to me for buying my son's Deluxe membership which expired in Dec. Our family Deluxe expires in April. I do think this is just being given to people with a yearly deluxe membership. Happy shopping everyone!
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:21 PM   #139

frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

This was a pleasant surprise from Ganz. And thanks for the heads up that they EXPIRE--I didn't know that! I'll be sure to use them before the 24th.
frodoslegacy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:28 PM   #140
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I haven't seen an email but I did get my points deposited yesterday!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
deluxie, kevinelevin was here!, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: