Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 05:14 PM   #121
Webkinz :)
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Default Re: 3000 eStore Points Awarded to Deluxe Members

No email Oh no more Glitchiness!

wondering is this only for yearly accounts cause I have a 6 month?

Last edited by zacspet; 01-05-2011 at 05:14 PM..
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2011, 05:42 PM   #122

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Wahoo! My letter just arrived and the points are in my account.
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:44 PM   #123

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
No email Oh no more Glitchiness!

wondering is this only for yearly accounts cause I have a 6 month?
Just yearly.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:47 PM   #124

loviewolfy is on a distinguished road

I have checked both of our deluxe accounts e-mails and we have not received such a bonus of 3,ooo kinzcash for Christmas. When did this happen? perhaps was not for USA?

OH, we have the yearly membership.....
loviewolfy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:57 PM   #125
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
Just yearly.

Aw ganz is mean

P.s. Wi should update this on the front page then
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 07:37 PM   #126

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
None for me either . We renewed in April under the old plan. I have enough points to buy ONE pet and if they had gifted me in time I would have bought another cracker and now it's too late. I'm wondering for those who are receiving points, if you have 2 or more deluxe advantage accounts (and yes I know you people exist ) if you put in the same email address for each of the deluxe advantage accounts are you getting 3000 points for each or is it one per email address?
Yeah, our email arrived at 12:52pm today and the points are in our estore account. THANK YOU GANTZ, it's very much appreciated!! I think I am going to buy the winter hat and sleepy slippers.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 07:47 PM   #127
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

Oh, it is only for yearly accounts. That doesn't seem fair. After all, I am a vauled deluxe customer.
Godsgirl129 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:03 PM   #128
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

yay! I recieved my email.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:16 PM   #129

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by mimzysmom
thank you babs. I do have a family account.

star child, you can't lose sight of the fact that webkinz is a business. Although, I think it would have been a good idea to give all members the 3k points. It would get a lot of people to try the estore that normally do not shop there.

Mimzysmom, I can see what you are saying. I realize that Ganz is a business, but that does not excuse them from making this "business" too realistic. Webkinz World is not real and it shouldn't have the stress and unkindness that we deal with everyday in the real world. This is suppose to be fun and FAIR for all, not just the favored few. I guess what really upset me was their wording. Calling the Deluxe members "valued customers", sends the message that those of us who aren't Deluxe members aren't valued. Not important or worthy of a "special gift". Sort of a slap in the face. We too, pay money to keep this company going. Some of us can't afford Deluxe memberships or are not able or "allowed" to get this membership. I do love your idea of all members getting 3k points that they could use in the estore. It would be a nice gesture on Ganz's part. I guess I was just hoping that this little game would be fair for all, not mirroring real life. Anyway, thank you for your input and opinion. Hope you have a joyous 2011! (And, thanks for letting me rant. I feel better now! ) LOL!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:20 PM   #130
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

Hooray! I got my e-mail and points today!
acourt is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
deluxie, kevinelevin was here!, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: