Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 12:00 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

SillyMili10 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: 3000 eStore Points Awarded to Deluxe Members

Cool!!! Love that I'm deluxe
SillyMili10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2011, 12:54 PM   #112
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

I just got mine while I was on hold for them. They said it was done at 10:02 this morning but when I checked at 12, it wasn't there. It just showed up now.

I recommend giving it until 3 to show up, if it hasn't by then, call the estore! Make sure you get your deluxe membership money's worth!
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:02 PM   #113
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

no email still but the points were added. I'm happy
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:11 PM   #114
galbior

galbior is a jewel in the roughgalbior is a jewel in the rough

What can i do :"( . No email and no points
galbior is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:42 PM   #115
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Mine was added this after noon....and I received the email at 12:52 pm so just less than an hour ago.
So there is hope!!!!!!!
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:56 PM   #116

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

Nada for me too!
Hildie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:42 PM   #117

Iluvwebkinz2 will become famous soon enough

Hi, got my points yesterday used with another purchase and never got my items!!
Iluvwebkinz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 03:23 PM   #118
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Does anyone know, this is for only members with family deluxe memberships or members who have annual memberships only? It is not for people who have 1 month or 3 month memberships right?
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 03:27 PM   #119

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Does anyone know, this is for only members with family deluxe memberships or members who have annual memberships only? It is not for people who have 1 month or 3 month memberships right?
It's for anyone who has the annual membership. Not the one or three month memberships.

I got mine this morning, including the email. So if you haven't gotten them yet, maybe wait a while. Maybe they're doing it more slowly?
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 04:38 PM   #120

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by JEWEL MY DREAM
I'm sorry.......but this is a little unfair to members who can't afford a delux membership!!! You have kids that are being taunted with the thought that what they already have isn't good enough, who's parents can barley afford to make rent! And you are telling them they need to buy something that not only is a lot of money, but is not in any PRACTICAL way worth buying! Good for you if you can afford it, but I'm a little disappointed that webkinz world is forgetting the economy they need to tailor to.
If the ads are turned off in Webkinz World, does it also turn off the ones letting you know what is at the Estore?

Opposal to the Deluxe option is a separate issue from this original post of the $3000 free estore points. Free points are a good thing for those that can get them. I tire of the constant Ganz bashing. I get aggravated with things too (hunger issue / not being able to log on), but playing on the site is optional. Anyone receiving free item money is good.

I have seen a lot of deals on Wekinz items that make the prices very reasonable for people that have enough money to pay for their computer and their internet service (both pricey). I found Lilkinz for $3 yesterday at Walgreens. I bought a hamster with a full grown Webkinz for $6. FYE has all Webkinz items 50% off right now.

View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators
I wanted to get some of the Christmas items before they were gone tonight. I'd received the email telling me we had the 3000 bonus points. When I checked out I saw this at the top of the page:

Click the image to open in full size.

At the bottom of the page, it looked like this:

Click the image to open in full size.

If I'm reading this correctly, it looks I have to spend all of the estore points I already had, before I can use the bonus points. They seem to have added the 3000 points back in after the transaction was completed. I plan to call Ganz to confirm this, but wanted to bring this here to see what the rest of you thought, or if anyone else has purchased at the estore and can tell us what happened to their bonus points.
To me, I am reading it that you spent 28,000. 3000 was from your bonus and the other 25,000 was from your original points you had purchased prior. You now have the 7,500 total. It is no longer being broken into bonus points because you spent the bonus points. 28,000 + 7,500 = the total 35,500 you have available.

View Post Originally Posted by Melabella
I am coming due for renewal the 20th of this month, and I recieved my letter through email late last night. Signed on to my estore account and it was there. I think they are just coming in a different times for all of us. My question is, and I hope someone can answer, is the fact that I havent' recieved my Deluxe gift of the month yet for January. I was wondering if I have a renewal to do, is the fact that it didn't get it? Technically I believe I should. To those who did recieve it, what was this months deluxe giftbox item?

Thanks,
MB
I think I read on the site that your last box would have been the one you received in December. I think when you sign up for a year, that gives you 12 gift boxed to receive. You would have received your first gift box in January of last year. Adding in the other months, you would have received the 12th one in December.

The item is like a blue snow robe. If no one else posted a picture, I can do one.

robe.jpg Snow Queen Robe is the January Deluxe Item along with the Wish Token and the random item.

Last edited by Iggy; 01-05-2011 at 04:38 PM..
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
deluxie, kevinelevin was here!, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: