Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 10:04 AM   #101
Webkinz :)

melnoch has a brilliant futuremelnoch has a brilliant futuremelnoch has a brilliant futuremelnoch has a brilliant futuremelnoch has a brilliant future

Default Re: 3000 eStore Points Awarded to Deluxe Members

I just checked, and I have yet to receive mine either.

What bothers me is that the stuff I REALLY wanted from the E-Store is now gone, so even if/when I do get the points, I still won't be able to use them for any of the package deals they had over the holidays.
I didn't know this was a problem with all deluxe accounts, (or most, it seems, anyway,) until now.

I think that they should extend those sales until the issue has been fixed.
Just my opinion, of course.
Melnoch
melnoch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2011, 10:09 AM   #102
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

God Ganz is soo UGH
of course ONLY the account that made the familly deluxe gets points!
Yay! I'm getting 750 point! I wonder what can I buy? Oh I know!
NOTHING GOOD
Thank you Ganz
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:26 AM   #103
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Bloo's Pal
I was afraid that might be the case, but I was relieved to see that it wasn't. Go back to the E-store and look at your Points Transaction History. In my case I bought two items, one costing 6000 pts and one (conveniently) 3000 pts. Under Type for the 6000 pt item it says "Online Items Purchase," but for the 3000 pt item it says "Buy Item by Bonus Points." I still have points left. Check to see that you have that wording for 3000 pts. If you bought something for more than 3000 pts, they may have divided the details into two parts.
Yes!! That is indeed the case. I guess I needed a log out-log in again to get it to show. Glad I can still save our points and don't have to spend them all. That is awesome. Thanx Ganz.

I hope everyone gets their points today and enjoys shopping!

[QUOTE=jennbugs73;21838256]Our Deluxe Membership expired in December and we didn't receive a gift for that month. At any rate I just haven't decided yet if I am going to renew. We were on the old plan. Yep, still kinda sore about that. One reason I am holding out is to see if the kids are really going to play. I know DH won't be playing a whole lot. I don't want to spend, or let them spend money on something that will rarely be used. So..is the money worth just myself playing the amount that I play? I am debating this one seriously before I click the purchase button and charge my card. [QUOTE]

You wouldn't get a gift in the month you expire. We signed up in Ocotober and expired in October. We got one gift each month through September (that made 12 gifts), and had all the other deluxe activities available until the accounts expired in October. Once we expired, we renewed and we received the October gift. If you count the gift boxes you received, it shoudl be 12.

I was frustrated as well by the loss of the orginal family plan, but the new plan, for a few dollars more has worked out fine. Between getting the Super Deluxe Item on one account (not something we got the year before) and these gift estore points, I think we came out ahead. Did I struggle with renewal? For sure. If they had not come up with a better plan then what they were offering, I would not have renewed. No. Its not the same plan as what we had, but it works.

Last edited by GPX Navigators; 01-05-2011 at 10:26 AM..
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:32 AM   #104
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

I finally got the points this morning but still haven't received the e-mail

My issue, though, is yesterday I wanted to get the holiday wallpaper and a cracker and those both appear to be gone from the estore.
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:37 AM   #105

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

I have the family deluxe that expires in April and I just got my points about an hour ago. Of course I did email them about two hours ago, so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it.
pagehanna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:40 AM   #106
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.I guess it doesn't count for those who renew 6 month memberships...
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:49 AM   #107
Lydialovebj

Bj-Lydia is on a distinguished road

I didn't get anything either
Bj-Lydia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:57 AM   #108
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

I too did not get anything. WOW! Surprise! they ******* up again!
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:03 AM   #109
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Mine just showed up today right as I was calling them. You must use them in the estore and cannot transfer them to an account, so I guess I will be filling out some charms with the money.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:13 AM   #110
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Thank you Ganz! I got my points today. I spent the points that I got for Christmas presents yesterday on the specials that were going away on the 4th but there are still bunches of things today for 3,000 points. I got a First Snow Apple Tree!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
deluxie, kevinelevin was here!, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: