Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 08:26 AM   #91
WebkinzMom1028
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: 3000 eStore Points Awarded to Deluxe Members

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Then I should have been one of the first Mine starts with 'A'
I should have been also Dixiecup, as mine starts with "B".....so far no email or points and I have been a Deluxe member from the very beginning.....renewing last April.
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2011, 08:29 AM   #92
Banned
KarateKinz will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I think that this 3000 points was for people who made their purchases of Deluxe over that Holiday period. I renewed in May or June, i won't be getting the additional 3000 ponts
I renewed in early November, and my points have shown up, so you should get them as well.
KarateKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:35 AM   #93
jennbugs

jennbugs73 is on a distinguished road

Our Deluxe Membership expired in December and we didn't receive a gift for that month. At any rate I just haven't decided yet if I am going to renew. We were on the old plan. Yep, still kinda sore about that. One reason I am holding out is to see if the kids are really going to play. I know DH won't be playing a whole lot. I don't want to spend, or let them spend money on something that will rarely be used. So..is the money worth just myself playing the amount that I play? I am debating this one seriously before I click the purchase button and charge my card.

View Post Originally Posted by jennbugs73
Our Deluxe Membership expired in December and we didn't receive a gift for that month. At any rate I just haven't decided yet if I am going to renew. We were on the old plan. Yep, still kinda sore about that. One reason I am holding out is to see if the kids are really going to play. I know DH won't be playing a whole lot. I don't want to spend, or let them spend money on something that will rarely be used. So..is the money worth just myself playing the amount that I play? I am debating this one seriously before I click the purchase button and charge my card.

I was trying to reply to someone else that had asked about getting a gift box this month but it didn't work out. Still can't figure out some things! Sorry!

Last edited by jennbugs73; 01-05-2011 at 08:35 AM..
jennbugs73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:41 AM   #94
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

I got my points this morning and spent them already!!! My deluxe renews in April, just FYI.
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:07 AM   #95
Come in and see the
Gift Guru

swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I just got off of the phone with Estore support. She said that they are aware that there was a problem with some accounts not being awarded points and they are going to correct the problem today..I'm keeping my fingers crossed
swanjo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:15 AM   #96
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

How do you get them!?!?!? ???????
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:27 AM   #97

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by CandyCanez
Umm, wow ok.. so even though i'm a customer of theirs, since i'm not deluxe i'm not considered a valued customer? I'm kind of insulted.
I know what you mean, CandyCanez! I am happy for all the Deluxe members, but I thought I was a valued customer too. Kind of hurts to know we non-Deluxe members aren't important to Ganz. Guess our money is not good enough for them. Like in the real world, the rich get everything and the poor get nothing. What a wonderful "lesson" Ganz is teaching our children. Why can't Webkinz World be the one place where everyone is equal and everyone is valued?

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:50 AM   #98
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I just got off the phone with ganz, I still did not get mine..it turns out there was a glitch with all family member accounts. (I was told) Those who did not get them should receive them today. Guess we will wait a see.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:56 AM   #99
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

thank you babs. I do have a family account.

star child, you can't lose sight of the fact that webkinz is a business. Although, I think it would have been a good idea to give all members the 3k points. It would get a lot of people to try the estore that normally do not shop there.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:01 AM   #100
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

I got my bonus 3000 but that meant I had to use up all of the points I was saving. Oh well That is two more charms for me
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
deluxie, kevinelevin was here!, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: