Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 11:37 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

tread97 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: 3 New eStore Webkinz Coming Soon - Mint Chocolate Cow, Swordfish, Aries Ram!

I saw the cow and I was sold! I am going to have a new cow soon!
tread97 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 11:39 AM   #32
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: 3 New eStore Webkinz Coming Soon - Mint Chocolate Cow, Swordfish, Aries Ram!

View Post Originally Posted by wiiboy829
I love them! I'm pretty sure that the Mint Chocolate Cow is the next CandyKinz.
View Post Originally Posted by pigtoes95
awww i love the mint chocolate chip cow! it is so cute i might have to get it! i love the candykinz series.
I was thinking the same thing about the cow...

One b/c of the PSF and Two I think they picked something green b/c of St. Pat's Day since this should be March's pet for that series... if indeed it is a candykinz.

***I do believe that the Cow is the next CandyKinz Pet for March... WHY? Go to the eStore site and look under CandyKinz... in the thumbnail pics at top of section that show you both room designs the Cow's PSI is in the right side picture with the Rock Candy Croc sitting on top. Sorry I can't take a pic but go look! If you click on the pic it shows larger pics and provides more information and list the name of the Cow's PSI in the descriptions!

I really wish they would offer ALL of the Zodiac pets again. By this time last year, we had several chances to purchase birthstone pets that we missed.

Last edited by virtualpawprint; 02-03-2011 at 12:50 PM.. Reason: added info found on eStore site
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:46 AM   #33

CrystalstarKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Aw, Ganz should make a plushie of the cow! I want one... no fair!!!
-CrystalstarKinz BLACK LABS 4EVER!!!
CrystalstarKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:53 AM   #34
hat? I'm a

ChristmasCheer is a jewel in the roughChristmasCheer is a jewel in the rough

Wink Re: 3 New eStore Webkinz Coming Soon - Mint Chocolate Cow, Swordfish, Aries Ram!

YESSSS!!!!! I'm Aries and the Aries Ram is really cute; exactly what i hoped for!
ChristmasCheer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:10 PM   #35

FreeStyle is on a distinguished road

thanks for news
FreeStyle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:45 PM   #36
hely03

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

I'm Aries, but sadly I can't afford buying the pet, can't spend money on e-Store anymore, love that pet so much though!
HelyM is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:11 PM   #37
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: I know this isn't the right place, but I'm not a member

I just put a webbed hammock in an indoor room- I thought that was outdoors only-- and I put a welcome balloon in an outdoor room. Could Webkinz have removed the indoor/outdoor restrictions on some items?

Or maybe it was only a temporary glitch- I hope it stays that way.

I tried a solar blender indoors and that will still only go outdoors.
Old 02-03-2011, 01:12 PM   #38

Wrattical will become famous soon enough

I'm so sad about the look of the Aries Ram. It looks like a goat. I don't like it.
Wrattical is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:53 PM   #39
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

NOT ESTORE! Why? Why? I so want a plush of that cow..

View Post Originally Posted by CrystalstarKinz
Aw, Ganz should make a plushie of the cow! I want one... no fair!!!
-CrystalstarKinz BLACK LABS 4EVER!!!
I know.
I have all the cows, big normal, lil normal, brown cow.. but I'm not getting a non plush one. :\ Its so unfair. Guess I can add this on the list of pets-I-want-but-are-estore-and-will-never-get.
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:09 PM   #40
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

I like the sword fish but I wish it was a Sailfish instead.

Click the image to open in full size.
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, it's jj(:, no soup, rolfcopter, thank you :), you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: