Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 08:18 AM   #71
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: 2010 Holiday Webkinz Revealed, Ameriwade Presale Starts on May 10th

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Night Mare: LOL! Might get this one...

Gobbler Turkey: it had better be cute, since it seems almost exactly like the regular Turkey right now...

Minty Moose: probably won't get it, but it does look cute!
I don't quite understand why people are not going after the Minty Moose...Everyone wanted the Wintermint Reindeer and Peppermint Puppy. I can't help but wonder if they called it something else if it would grab people's attention more.
Candy Cane Moose, perhaps? LOL...How about Candy Cane Caribou
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2010, 08:19 AM   #72
cocomatt812
Webkinz :)

cocomatt is an unknown quantity at this point

all Halloween items are AMAZING:!!!
cocomatt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 08:21 AM   #73
ishful
Gift Guru

icucme is a WI addict!
icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!

The Night Mare is AH MAZING!!!!!!! I really like the moose and the turkey as well, I can't wait to see the virtual versions and the PSI's
icucme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 08:23 AM   #74
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

oh my goodness, my son is going to FLIP for the Night Mare horse!! That is a great addition!!
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 08:27 AM   #75
Jesus Is my savior

Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by AgtPix
I love love looooove the Webkinz Nightmare! I hope the PSI is as cool as the webkinz is!
Love the nightmare,but whats the psi
Rascal666 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 08:27 AM   #76
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

OK, I have to admit, that Nightmare is cool and my son will definitely want that one. We haven't got any horses yet but just might consider this one.... I hope the graphics don't just turn out to be a colour-palette swap of the horses, hopefully they make new graphics for it and it turns out to be scary-looking
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 08:28 AM   #77
Jesus Is my savior

Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Rascal666
Love the nightmare,but whats the psi
Read the qouted post wrong sorry
Rascal666 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 08:32 AM   #78
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I don't quite understand why people are not going after the Minty Moose...Everyone wanted the Wintermint Reindeer and Peppermint Puppy. I can't help but wonder if they called it something else if it would grab people's attention more.
I love the Minty Moose, but your Candy Cane Caribou name is way better!!!!!!
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 08:32 AM   #79

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

getting two gobblers...one for me, and one for my mom, as a holiday center piece on her coffee table. Probably will do the same with the moose. I don't need two codes so I will sell the extras on ebay to recoup the cost of buying 2 extra pets.

That Nightmare is absolutley stunning and some other word not allowed here
dottiejean28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 08:35 AM   #80

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I thought the same thing, Maybe they're not ready for Christmas to come yet? I'm sure it will be popular with those still doing Webkinz come Christmas. However I do Love the candy cane caribou name
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, kevinelevin was here!, omg great pets!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: