Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 06:51 AM   #41
legorvg9
Webkinz :)
Richie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: 2010 Holiday Webkinz Revealed, Ameriwade Presale Starts on May 10th

I MUST HAVE THE NIGHT MARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks so cool! I shall name it something cool like:
Nightmare, Blackout, Blazer, Killer, or Dark Void.

But I can't wait to see it's PSI!

ebkinz are Aweosome!

Last edited by FIA; 05-04-2010 at 01:01 PM.. Reason: red ink is reserved for staff
Richie is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2010, 06:53 AM   #42
23021997Gal

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

The Night Mare is creative but isn't it a book's title too? Are they allowed to do that? The Plumper Turkey looks ewwish and the Minty Moose is so UNCREATIVE.... SAD
WEBKINZBOY2008 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:54 AM   #43
Call me Janna :D

sweetstar67 is a name known to allsweetstar67 is a name known to allsweetstar67 is a name known to all

awwwww the snowman was so cute but the minty mouse is cute
sweetstar67 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:57 AM   #44
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Night Mare is simply awesome. It looks like a horse but I am not sure. Anyway, I am glad I managed to snag the Lava Dragon this year since it won't be coming back. I wish they hadn't done the bat or black cat again. They should have done something different like the nightmare. A webkinz ghost would have been cool or a webkinz skeleton.

View Post Originally Posted by Richie
I MUST HAVE THE NIGHT MARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks so cool! I shall name it something cool like:
Nightmare, Blackout, Blazer, Killer, or Dark Void.

But I can't wait to see it's PSI!

ebkinz are Aweosome!

How about Eater of Souls

I saw a gray wolf estore pet that was called Soul Keeper.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:00 AM   #45
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I love the webkinz night mare LOL its looks cool but, the minty moose looks weird and so does the turkey LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:01 AM   #46

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

GANZ what were you thinking?! Bringing back the ever boring bat, black cat, and reindeer but leaving out the adorable Peppermint Puppy and Turkey?! The gobbler turkey looks like a thanksgiving decoration. The other turkey wasn't realistic, but much cuter. And anyone who missed the peppermint puppy for their puppy collections will be disappointed. (Myself included) However the Night Mare is very creative and original. I may get it. But the Peppermint Moose? Doesn't sound good. Peppermint Puppy-PP Peppermint Moose-PM PM, lol
meatloafbandit is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:07 AM   #47
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by meatloafbandit
GANZ what were you thinking?! Bringing back the ever boring bat, black cat, and reindeer but leaving out the adorable Peppermint Puppy and Turkey?! The gobbler turkey looks like a thanksgiving decoration. The other turkey wasn't realistic, but much cuter. And anyone who missed the peppermint puppy for their puppy collections will be disappointed. (Myself included) However the Night Mare is very creative and original. I may get it. But the Peppermint Moose? Doesn't sound good. Peppermint Puppy-PP Peppermint Moose-PM PM, lol
I agree I don't like the look of the Moose or the Turkey either. They should have done away with the black cat and bat. This is the third year in a row they are releasing those two pets again. At least I think it's the third year.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:09 AM   #48

Pichu200 will become famous soon enough

"The Webkinz Lava Dragon, which was officially retired last year, will, of course, not be returning."

This is so sad
Pichu200 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:09 AM   #49

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

I just love these new pets. I am glad we have at least one peppermint puppy between us all since he won't be coming back. Thanks for telling us about these.
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:10 AM   #50

Pichu200 will become famous soon enough

I feel sorry for those who can't get the lava dragon because it's retired, mine is one of my favorite pets I have
Pichu200 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, kevinelevin was here!, omg great pets!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: